Custom Fulgore color 10 Ultimate Source figure

Hey everybody,

I had this custom painted Fulgore color 10 Ultimate Source figure made for me a while back.
I forgot to share how it looks here on the forum.
So here goes, enjoy :

9 Likes

Wait…Fulgores chest plate comes off??? WTF? How did I not know that??? lol

2 Likes

I need to check this out too. I’ve had mine since launch. How did I not know this either??

2 Likes

The figure seems to literally be a print of the in game 3D model.
It seems Ultimate Source decided to attach the chest plate permanently.
So yes it is removable, but You will probably break it of and than You cannot attach it back.
The chestplate of my custom Fulgore was removed and magnets were attached to it so it connects back to the chest of the Fulgore figure.

3 Likes

Ahhh…ok… well I have 2 of them so maybe I’ll look into removing one. Originally the FUlgore figure was supposed to have the Hype Beam attachment. Looks like since they scraped it the model still had the inner design.
Awesome job on the figure though man… it looks great!

2 Likes

For God! Its beautiful! :heart:
But …
A question …
You do the painting? I see it’s the same action figure I have (though I did not dare do the same), but it was perfect!

1 Like

No, I did not paint it myself :wink:
Since this figure is so detailed I asked someone who specializes in these kind of custom figures to do this for me. I enjoy this custom piece everyday.

1 Like

Even so, the painting is perfect. My congratulations to those who did the painting!
Who knows more over time I can get another one or two (The problem is importing, because I live in Brazil and the freight with taxes make the value of each action figure too expensive), and can personalize one with the same color.
It must be gratifying to have one of that color, the Ultimate Source could think of this possibility of customizing them.
My action figure is very cherished, and in the future, if Ultimate Source gets to make more characters, I’d like to get Aria and Kilgore, and I’m already putting together money to import the two.

1 Like

Hey, I have a few spare Ultimate Source figured I want to paint or get painted. Any chance you can put me in contact with the artist who did your amazing Fulgore? Thanks!