Cross Platform Mods?

I know that some of you have heard that fallout 4 will have cross platform mods between pc and xbox one…my question is…will that be possible with ki?i know that its small team…and that you guys have a lot of things on your plate…but i would absolutely love for this to be possible…heck id even pay for some mods to go from the pc to the xbox one…if you cant answer the questions…could yall atleast tell us if yall have atleast thought about it?

1 Like

The devs themselves wanted to wait and see before they do that. They wanna make sure it doesn’t affect the online.

Personally I wouldn’t mind mods but only to the aesthetics. No extra moves and nothing that can disrupt the balance.

What if someone use mod Orchid nude in xbox one. it’s T rated! I mean If kid play KI and they saw nudity, then ban KI?

i would personally laugh if KI doesnt have mod support

And why is that? It’s not like every other fighting game on consoles has mod support.

Edit: When replying it should always appear who I’m replying to even if it was the last poster, people are gonna assume that I am talking to OP.

2 Likes

As long as they don’t effect online play, I’m 100% for it. Just depends on what the devs want.

mostly cuz of the over privileged people who constantly trash on DH’s retros and their vision on them and constantly go on about how “they can do it better”

Im open to mods happening, but that would still make me laugh

I doubt it will happen sadly, not because of technical limitations but because they’re very carefully monitoring what they put in this game so they don’t offend a single person. So much so that we can’t have a true Chief Thunder retro costume, or Orchid’s over “sexualized” KI2 costume. The first thing modders would do is fix all these problems that we have with the game and they can’t allow that, or won’t.

I think it’ll go through the guys moderating the game before it gets a pass. They’ll more than likley do that to discourage anyone from using it.

This 100 percent

On PC it will on Xbox it won’t. They haven’t hinted nor set up a system for KI to have mods. Fallout has mods but it’s through the Bethesda net client. Am sure on Bethesda net there is a team of people approving mods so that copyrighted content and adult content doesn’t make it on board.KI doesn’t have a hub like that nor will it anytime soon seeing as how the KI budget is on a tight leash as it is. Not only that but visual mods would hurt sells of accessories on Xbox.

Seems like that’s terrible parenting and that kid would have already looked into adult content on his PC.

It’s never enough… I’d like to see them get the game ported well. Then make sure crossplay works. Then worry about season 3 content. Getting mods on Xbox so people can cooch up the female character’s outfits shouldn’t be a priority.

1 Like

Basically: before anything else: KI NEEDS to have a proper PC port.

So true. I hope Iron Galaxy don’t allowed mods in KI multiplayer.

**[quote=“EH503, post:1, topic:1455, full:true”]
I know that some of you have heard that fallout 4 will have cross platform mods between pc and xbox one…my question is…will that be possible with ki?i know that its small team…and that you guys have a lot of things on your plate…but i would absolutely love for this to be possible…heck id even pay for some mods to go from the pc to the xbox one…if you cant answer the questions…could yall atleast tell us if yall have atleast thought about it?
[/quote]

TUSK
Move-set
Web Of Death: Quarter Forward, Down, Quarter Back, Fierce Punch [Great Opener]
Boot Kick: Quarter Forward, Down, Quarter Back, Any Kick [Great Opener]
Skull Splitter: Quarter Back, Down, Quarter Forward, Fierce Kick [Great Opener]
Back Stab: Forward, Quarter Forward, Down, Quarter Back, Back, Quick Punch [Great Opener]
Conqueror: Forward, Down, Quarter Forward, Any Punch
Fake Skull Splitter: Down, Quarter Forward, Forward, Quick Kick
Air Double: Quarter Forward, Down, Quarter Back, Any Kick
Throw: Forward, Fierce Kick
Reverse Throw: Back, Fierce Kick [In An Opponent’s Throw Move]
Parry Move: Back, Hold Quick Punch
Pressure Move: Forward, Fierce Punch

What is this?

1 Like

Looks like his KI2 move list, if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

Costume mods are clientside; in fact, any and all KI mods would be. They can only be see by the person who modded their files because it’s THEIR file.

If there was a mod that affected gameplay, the game would desync and disconnect.

2 Likes