Crash to desktop not fixed

i didn’t get any crash atm, yday i’ve played like 10 or 12 matches after i downloaded the update and didn’t crashed at all, nor today…

Interesting. I’ve been playing for a while now and haven’t had any crash today. Sometimes it takes a loooong time to find a match, but…could the issue be solved? Hope I don’t jinx it lol

Same here. Very very happy about. Played like 1 hour without a single crash. I even pushed my luck watching some replays and it was all good. They even fixed the half speed issue on replays. Now is working

Yeah yeah. Same here played like an entire hour without a single crash. Very happy. The replay half speed feature is also fixed. Gg on that fight early today
They remove something on the win reg.
I was using ccleaner and found some crap left behind in my registry. I remove it.

They remove something on the win reg.
I was using ccleaner and found some crap left behind in my registry. I removed it.

Just checking in. You guys having an okay (read: crashless) time since Mira? I’ve been playing a ton, and so far no crashing. It looks like maybe the issue was fixed?

Looks like this game can be ■■■■■■■ awesome, again.

Hello my friend. Since mira patch the game is running solid. Not a single crash anymore. Thanks god it was fixed. Was driving me crazy. Add me if you wanna play sometimes. See ya around

Is anyone else still experiencing this crash?

It started happening with the Gargos release on both PC and Xbone

I’ve emailed Iron Galaxy about it but had no reply

Oh damn, really? I haven’t been playing much since Gargos, because I’ve had my head so far up Overwatch’s ■■■ I’m a little ashamed to talk about it. Will be playing KI again, soon, though, and I’ll chime back in when that happens.

@ JoNaXKaYLiVe

Hello ! me is (Teredo adress problem) and (dual gpu sli resolved)
windows pro 10, is a day and the other games of the Xbox app works very well. Currently I have solved the crash problem was that my video card is a 2GB GTX460 2win dual gpu and my sli was on, so I disabled my sli only for killer instinct and now everything works. But I encounter another problem that is to say that I can not connect to the multiplayer I can only play in single player, and I can not join or invite someone in a lobby. In the Xbox app it tells me the address Teredo is not obtained, it is possible that you have problems with the multiplayer mode and chat group. I tried to shut down and restarted Teredo and even uninstall and reinstall restart the pc, but without success. So basically I paid the crash problem was that the game does not seem like a sli gpu, but now I have a problem with the multiplayer in relation to the Teredo address in the settings section / network of xbox application. Here is ! thank you in advance for your help !

Gamertag: GoldenEye007Qc
Name: Jean-luc

Try not to post the entire log here.
If anything post it to the DEV section.

Try updating your drivers. This should always be your first.
Option.

Does this happen only when playing KI?
Upgrade your drivers and hope for the best…

JouksNetlander1m
My question is, are these logs being sent back automatically?
Our is there a place to upload them?

Im not sure, but I think its with Crossplay.

I hate to rehash an old topic, but I haven’t seen anything regarding a fix for the crashing issue; has there been any word or patch that was meant to address the windows 10 version of the game crashing to the desktop when attempting to play an online match?