Crash to desktop not fixed

i found something. check the original post im gonna edit it. its in spanish tho. but im sure you are gonna find something there too

found the app crash report. post updated with it. now i hope we can get some words on this

found the app crash report. post updated. if you could share yours that would be awesome

bump

Hereā€™s my error log:

Faulting application name: KillerInstinct_UWPx64_r.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x56ff10e6
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.162, time stamp: 0x56cd45b4
Exception code: 0xe06d7363
Fault offset: 0x0000000000071f28
Faulting process id: 0x1f44
Faulting application start time: 0x01d19f312e432529
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.KillerInstinct-Win10_3.0.4.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\KillerInstinct_UWPx64_r.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: fa98f45f-6561-409f-9903-29263bd0d6bc
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.KillerInstinct-Win10_3.0.4.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Faulting package-relative application ID: KillerInstinct.App

And 2 minutes before this crash, something went wrong with BackgroundTaskHost.exe:

Faulting application name: BackgroundTaskHost.exe, version: 10.0.10586.0, time stamp: 0x5632d8f0
Faulting module name: twinapi.appcore.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0, time stamp: 0x5632d2f5
Exception code: 0xc000027b
Fault offset: 0x000000000004b199
Faulting process id: 0x1f1c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d19f325de49433
Faulting application path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\BackgroundTaskHost.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll
Report Id: bcb0bc05-0324-4d08-a8cc-3dbb671d7587
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
Faulting package-relative application ID: Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider

it is the same dll that im having issues with. and cant find i way to replace it with another one.

Letā€™s get to the bottom of the problem.

Try this and tell me if it helps any of you.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3092053

Anyone else have a DCOM error in their event viewer, maybe a bunch of them?

You can try this, back up registry first.

Hello all,

Please take a try with the steps below, to reset the DCOM permission:

The DCOM ACLs are stored in the registry under the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole, in the following binary values:

DefaultAccessPermission
DefaultLaunchPermission
MachineAccessRestriction
MachineLaunchRestriction

Do you guys have the latest Jave JRE installed? Iā€™m gonna install that and see if it could be the problem.

Alright, I installed the JRE.

I turned the windows time sync off then back on.
Finally I turned off network discovery.

I havenā€™t crashed since doing those changes, have to play some more to verify it doesnā€™t crash anymore though.

hello. that microsoft exe didnt fix the issue. emerging issue 70008 not fixedā€¦ but this is a fresh install with only 1 admin account.
on my craashes all i see is this KERNELBASE.dll
is full of them on my evnt viewer. all related to ki only.
and yes i have ome dcom error in there. is this somehow related to ki crash?

Did you go all the way through the troubleshooter from microsoft? It will automatically fix the error, you have to click next after it says emerging issue. Iā€™m not sure if DCOM is related to KI or not but I fixed the error, itā€™s usually smart to fix errors that repeat a lot when youā€™re having problems. All I know is one of those things I listed fixed the crashing for me as far as I can tell, I will have to play more to see if it crashes any more. I canā€™t say which one of those fixed it since I did them all at the same time.

itā€™s usually smart to fix errors that repeat a lot when youā€™re having problemsā€¦ i dont know what you mean about that crapā€¦
i even reinstalled my entire windows to play this gameā€¦and yesā€¦ i completed the fix you postedā€¦ and the proccess cant fix that error.

Try running it twice.

Dang, after all that the game still crashed on me. :confused:

Welcome to IG realmā€¦ we are still waiting for some dev response. I love ki just way too much to give up on the game. But it is a kick in the balls playing this way. Post your event viewer log. Look in the application tab. You are gonna see a red ERROR mark.

I started to have this issue a few hours ago, it was everything ok while i was playing against you,but a bit after that i started to crash everytime i tryied to play a ranked game, and it even counted as a loss matchā€¦

I remember your name, but not the actual fight. Still learning glaci. The ctd,Its so random that i know for sure that ig will never fix it. In my case, i got the issue since day 1. A real bummer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dML1BUXaTBY here is our fights, u beat the crap out of meā€¦
i just realiced that todayā€™s patch had to be updated manually, so im installing it now, maybe it will work, maybe notā€¦

Gonna try this out when I get home later today. Game still crashing after the Mira update :frowning:

That is not gonna fix your issue. That guy is still crashing to desktop. We are at the merci of IG.
Im just gonna refund my game if i dont get a respond on this issue. Im not a second class citizens. But im sure im gonna check if iron galaxy is involve in any future game purchase. They did the same with batman

Gg bro. Just let me know if the issue got fix. At work right now