Constructive Feedback on the new level 4 ender effect

Both, in my opinion. A big jump in hype from the counter breaker, but then also another when seeing the big cash out - regardless of what the Ender looked like.

I find it hard to believe any KI fan would get excited about watching a counterbreaker in a big tournament, and then get bored seeing a 60-80% cashout.

60-80% absolutely is hype, but I don’t need the screen to change to tell me it’s hype.

I feel bad because I know hours were put into these things and they put them in the game. I am not pretending to know a thing about the creation of a game. What if these are in there pretty deep… like they can’t just “remove and replace” with what used to be? Like… they painted the car and you’re saying the color came out nothing like you wanted it to be. I guess that’s just a repaint… well I think I failed that analogy.

This is how I see it.
It’s possible that they slapped the idea into the live stream just to see what we would say.
But effort is effort. I wish people could be more respectful with criticism, but I also understand the emotion involved with this game we care about.
At some point development has to pick a direction. When fans see that direction headed for a cliff, they’re gonna shout for course correction and hope development hasn’t gathered too much momentum to swerve. Otherwise we hope the cliff is just a small dip before a hill which leads to higher ground. Sometimes developers have a better view of what’s ahead.

I wish they had shown them earlier. 10 Days till release doesn’t sound like enough time to do much about them now.
I just hope that they can take a step back and consider other options.

There. You all have won. The feature will be toggleable in the 3.1 patch:

You may now return to your regular lives.

Fantastic news! I have a feeling the subject of these enders will continue to evolve beyond this patch.

1 Like

Raise your hand if you feel the naysayers will still turn the feature on at home day one.

3 Likes

That’s up to themselves, but not something I care about. People can do what they want as long it doesn’t harm others…

I think I might start a stream just for exhibition of Kim and the new features.

Bb, you @SigmaAngelus and I need to stream and be the best Kim Wu’s in the universe! Lol!

1 Like

I dunno about the best but I’ll definitely make top 32… Maybe I hope :confused:

2 Likes

Believe in yourself! LOL

They will continue to be discussed so long as they look the way they currently do. Mark my words.

1 Like

We have to use it Day One, no choice until patch 3.1.

1 Like

Am I to believe that you and bborchid plan to have the best Kim? Me thinks not. I Palnackie to reign with tusk and Kim.

1 Like

I believe ninjaostrich might upstage me with his kim, but i cn always bring in my level 50 orchid maya sadra & hisako and my salty cheap aria in!!! Seriously cant wait- and we can have the new level enders on!!!

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy

I might just use all that 18k to just open all kims colorsand accessories day one!

Unless i see a spartacus or barefoot tarzan tusk alt

AND IF ORCHID GETS A NEW COSTUME AND ACCESSORIES
WATCH TF OUT💀

1 Like

Lol Looking forward to it.

I thought about that Bb, but we have VIP XP Day one. Lol Kim players will unlock them really quickly.

I’m saving the 18k. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about Sigma? He’s going for Top 32 Kim! :smiley:

1 Like

Dammit I need to take out all you people lmao.
Maybe I’ll stick with tusk :grin:

2 Likes