Confirmed: Eyedol is a shadow lord

Hmm, who knows? If there are any more of them, odds are we won’t see them until next season. Maybe there will be a tease after you beat Gargos at full power just like the Shago boss in season 1.

That is debatable but I guess you have a good point.

WHAT? 0_0 Do you have a link?

The in game store I mean, when you pick your character and press X for details.

Finally! All of my burning questions that I have for this game will be answered. reads Gargos backstory I am lost again.

2 Likes

There are more, and they all look like Retro Gargos:

Was this really a surprise?

A little bit, yeah. We had no idea if he was or wasn’t since we didn’t even know he was in-game until a week ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can someone explain me about this? I don’t understand because there no subtitle…

Its leaked content, supposedly a cutscene from Shadow Lords.

I see…

Yeah. But I mean what does they say???

There’s nothing said in the video.

Really? But I still don’t understand what are they doing… Like Gargos fight another Gargos… Huh?

Yeah without context its confusing.

Though its leaked content from the mode so maybe it wasn’t finished.

1 Like

Not bad. It will do.

Its better than nothing like “Mighty No. 9” I guess.

Guess we have to decipher the meaning ourselves. So is this game just filled with riddles or what?

I would have loved it if Gargos came from the Astral plane thousands of years ago and Eyedol was an earth warlord, and they fought for supremacy being Gargos the invader.

Given how different are Gargos and Eyedol retros, I would like to see “Retro Gargos” as elite troops of “normal Gargos”, being the former their leader/father/creator.

And since Eyedol its a one headed ogre, he is the king of a race of two headed cyclops monsters. So both are leaders of an army (Gargos: gargoyles, mimics, Omens, Dretchs and Izziks ; Eyedol:Two headed cyclops)

3 Likes