From the MKX comics, some MK characters the 3D era died.
- Hsu Hao
Perhaps KI could incorporate some of the character concepts of the 3D characters of MK into their own design. By that, I mean by those that didn’t appear playable in MKX, those that appeared as cameos and those that died in the comics.
The worst ones could fit somehow. (Except Rain’s one of the best now)
- Reiko (died in comics)
- Jarek (appeared in comics)
- Quan Chi (died in MKX)
- Tanya (DLC in MKX)
- Fujin (cameo in MKX)
- Bo’Rai Cho (DLC in MKX)
- Kenshi (DLC in MK9 & playable in MKX)
- Li Mei (appeared as cameo)
- Mavado (died in comics)
- Drahmin (died in comics)
- Frost (cameo in MKX game & comics)
- Hsu Hao (died in comics)
- Sareena (cameo in MKX)
- Moloch (died in comics)
- Blaze? (I see him in Cinder)
- Havik (died in comics)
- Kobra (possible by Erron Black’s interaction)
- Taven (appeared in Kenshi’s & Taven’s endings)
- Daegon (appeared in comics & the Takahashi father & son’s endings)
Dairou was suppose to be used in MK Deadly Alliance. But was switched to Deception. From a samurai to a Seidan guardsman-later-mercenary.
Perhaps a samurai that’s a bit like Dairou can join in the next KI game. In style & gameplay of Dairou, Silver Samurai, Yoshimitsu & Bishamon.