Community Survey POLL NUMBERS 💟

Shark man makes me wanna WandExit (brexit) from ki lol

3 Likes

Perfect Dark was Golden Eye
 instead of releasing Perfect Dark first,
 they changed it to Golden Eye to get more sales,ect
 it worked
 then they released Prefect Dark. Something like that
 its basically the first bad ■■■ FPS engine.
Golden Eye is what we all played as multiplayer FPS back in the 90s
and it was amazing!

1 Like

Well, Goldeneye/Perfect Dark is basically where “console” FPS started, thats why games like Doom arent taken into account.

4 Likes

Also Raam and Rash are currently the two most popular S3 characters according to the poll. I guess all the guest haters haven’t voted yet?

2 Likes

Being fun to play doesn’t mean nothing. I dont want more guests, and the 3 guests arent among my most used chars, but they are very fun to play. For this reason I dont want more guests: devs have great gameplay ideas, and I want to see them in new characterw who expand KI universe

2 Likes

I think it’s fair to say 3 guests in one season is way too much! One per season if the season has 9 characters is much better imo.

I’d be happy with Joanna or the halo brute but I don’t want 3 again it’s too much and cuts down the about IG can give us that’s totally new and exciting.

Where the heck did those “reimagined” character options come from? I’ve never heard of people wanting reimagines like that, I’ve seen people want an Ent, I’ve seen people want a shark but I’ve never seen anyone want a TJ shark “rushdown Glacius”. What is this even?

If you see those people who want a shark give them a spank from me and tell them don’t be silly lol.

I’m really pulling for Joanna Dark lol.

1 Like

A shark man sounds cool but a wendigo? Sign me up and take my money

1 Like

The more I think about a Lovecraft inspired character the more excited I get.
Although a wendigo has been high on my list for long time, it’d be really awesome to have a shambling mass of madness and weird horror.
On one condition:
Their end quote needs to be the phrase “Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.” Otherwise it just wouldn’t feel right.

4 Likes

That’s mainly because those were, I think, the first, fully functional, 3d shooters and precursors to our modern age.

Doom, Wolfenstein and the like, at least the beginning games, weren’t truly 3d. They were actually 2d shooters portrayed in such a way so as to seem “3d”.

Guest characters are the best that could have happened to KI in my opinion.

As example I purely bought mk kp2 because of them - and i barely played the game.

Guest characters draw people in even if its just for paying the 5 bucks.

Joanna all day for me - though this will never happen :frowning:

1 Like

Also, I want people to keep something in mind. Specifically for the new features section.

Some features with take longer to make and cost more resources than others. These are just random estimates BTW. Colors would probably take half a month. Costumes, maybe a month or so. Taunts would take two months or more. Ultimates would take 4 months or more.

So if there’s only a slightly higher percentage of people who want ultimates compared to colors, colors might win over. Just trying to help temper everyone’s expectations.

1 Like

I agree with this, especially the part about ultimates. It would be nice to have them, but I personally feel like the outcome:effort ratio for them wouldn’t be as great as that for colors. In my opinion, they’ll feel like fatalities in MK in the sense that they’re cool to watch a couple times, but they get boring after a bit. Colors, on the other hand, will offer more customization for characters. I mean getting a purple color for Fulgore would make me waaay happier than getting an ultimate for him.

In short, I think people would get a lot more use out of new pallette swaps (or other customization) than ultimates.

1 Like

Can someone inform me on what exactly a “Lovecraftian” is? I looked it up on google images and all I got was a bunch of weird octopus things
is that what everybody wants so bad?

Something in the vein of Bloodborne type creature or mythos

lovecraftian is a type of horror trope created by hp lovecraft that basicly shows that humans are not alonein the universe and are on the bottom of the food chain on the cosmic level. there are entities in the great abyss of space that exist on a level that we cant even comprehend that easily defy the observable laws of physics and nature that we have constructed for ourselves.

we cant see them, we cant stop them, we cant fight them nor can we reason with them. if we are ever allowed to see them its already to late for us and the only reason we are still alive is because we are so small compared to them we are beyond their notice
most of the time.

the octupus guy, you saw more specificaly the one with wings i think is a popular lovecraftian entity known as chthulu. i always wanted to get into reading some of hp books but i could never find the right moment

1 Like

huh. im actually surprised how correct this is. its part of what makes me so in love in bloodblorne, its lore.

you think your such a badass hunter of beast and your getting a good grasp on your job then suddenly the red moon shines revealing the town you were walking through completly swarmed by the Amygdala an dthe only thing you could say at that moment is

"Oh ■■■■:

1 Like

By the way, GG earlier today. I was getting really impatient trying to make the approach with RAAM and all the jumping pretty much nullified my grabs.

1 Like