Community modderation does not work at all, this forum is proof

Yeah, so that kid in the pic you posted is named Zach. I know his mother and family, no joke. He has Progeria. Take the picture down, his family deals with enough due to his illnesses to deserve having a picture of him on a website for the purpose of your ridicule . Super duper pathetic. (For those interested, Google ‘Zach Attack Progeria’)

I assume his was an attempt to be funny in some absurd way but it’s not even funny by grace of not being funny. It’s boring , bland and dumb. At least try to be interesting when you troll, could have at least been entertaining. I miss you CONSTANT whinging about every aspect of the game, and terrible attempts to out others down. You lack the intellect to be interesting on purpose, you only managed it prior out of sheer idiocy.

2 Likes

I never said I was not a mortal.

1 Like

Wonderful wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Please continue.

Look at how your emotions override your common sense.

Wow.

I’m sure a mod will wake up soon. It’s 5:20am my time and I’m sure most mods are an hour or more behind me; but yeah, this just got out of hand.

@MicBlades - dude said he knows the kid in your pic. Your reply was pretty flippant to that fact; so either you overlooked that part or you’ve just outed yourself as a bona-fide troll. Your move.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Omega_3_Prophet

You can always follow me though. I will not reject you because of your ignorance. Your ignorance is not your fault, you were born with it. Try to love everyone, do what makes you happy, listen to the voice in your head you mostly ignore, it will guide you when you need guidance.

I did not ignore what he said.

You sir, are full of malarkey.

And maybe just a hint of hogwash.

2 Likes

He’s got a twitter account. Come on, just roll with it. I mean there’s no harm from this. It’s good a for a laugh. He won’t be at this for much longer anyway. He’ll get bored or deem this place “unworthy” and move on. Best way to quiet a fool is let them tire themselves out.

I’m contesting that point - @NtropicByDesign clearly stated that he knows the child and is offended.

Besides, this isn’t even amusing. There is nothing OP has posted that sounds like anything more than glossolalia.

Idiocy has it moments of amusement. Worst comes to worst he gives up. And he will.

Giving this thread 30 posts is enough @Marbledecker, don’t feed him… i’m surprised this thread has stayed in General Discussion instead of Off-Topic, much less being shut down immediately…

It’s solely the hour of the day to blame - mods are in the USA and not even chickens are awake right now. It’s an ugly hour across the whole country.

1 Like

Yeah…that’s my fault. Only because I wanna see how far this guy is willing to go.

You are not worthy of these cures and treatments.

We’re done here.

4 Likes