Community Fund#2: Official Discussions

You got my vote.

1 Like

Getting rid of all of his rehashed animations that are stolen from other characters, giving him more colors, possibly accessories, achievements, his own stage, etc instead of being the half-hearted stopgap character that he is.

Team mode, 3 chars vs 3 chars. Doesn’t need to be balanced.

The only way I’d be down with a tag mode is if it slowed the action like an instinct activation when you swap characters, that way I can start a combo with one and finish it with another character. That would he cool as hell.

1 Like

Not a tag mode like marvel or tekken, just KOF style where you play 3 chars and recover some life between rounds. I imagine that’d be much easier to implement and much less game-warping.

2 Likes

How is this an official discussion? Doesn’t look like IG or MS have anything to do with this. “Community wish list” is what this is.

But I would fund Eagle. No problem.

1 Like

Well Shago has several “rehashed” animations and technically doesn’t have his own stage (he shares with omen). And Shago doesn’t even have acessories or his own theme. Omen also has plenty of achievements, so what makes Shago a “real boy” when Omen is technically more real?

Shadow Jago’s borrowed animations make sense, Omen having Sabrewulf’s doesn’t.

Shadow Jago has a full suite of 14 achievements giving you something to work on, Omen has six.

Shadow Jago has his own stage, it may be a remix of Jagos but it makes sense. Omen is borrowing it.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Fair enough, but would redoing Omens animations really be worth it? The other changes make enough sense but the only real animations Omen borrows from Sabrewulf is raged edge, medium punch, and one or two air normals. I don’t think those are enough to warrant new animations

1 Like