Community Comeback Submissions

a SINGLE fireball would have killed you.

You did all the right things to make sure that didnt happen. You should be proud of this one! very good!

2 Likes

That guy has a really good Omen. Good job!

1 Like

YOOOOO! was that on ranked?? I need that!!!

2 Likes

yeap, ranked =)

1 Like

You wanna Xbox DVR that to OneDrive so you can send it to me? Iā€™m going to start compiling clips for Vol.4!

1 Like

So Volume 4 is officially open for submission! Get you best RANKED comebacks on onedrive and share them with me here via msg!

Do you still have my Tusk submission? Iā€™d like to put that forward for round 4 if you do!

1 Like

I do, that should work! You had 2 I believe but I used the tj one

Yep, I saw I made it in at either #9 or #10! Neither of my comeback submissions were amazing, but I was proud that I managed to pull them off. You had some really good submissions in Vol 3.

Unfortunately of late, I donā€™t have any amazing comebacks. :blush: But then again the week has just begun. :smiley:

I have a few good ones! Ill get them ready tongiht if I can rememberā€¦Dark Soulsā€¦I think I may have become Chosen Undead LOL!

Ever notice that Spinal kind of has a Sun Light Warrior armor set? :skull:

I couldnā€™t find it this morning, Iā€™ll look again, but I may need it if you still have it!

This link should still work. Let me know if it doesnā€™t! @STREETNS

https://1drv.ms/v/s!As8oWaPL6JYlgmojXybM2hqXuwrI

1 Like

Is this still open? I want to send in some! Seems like a cool way to help! :smiley:

Just asking if there is a deadline.

1 Like

Its always open, he doesnt get a ton of submissions and even if it doesnt make this volume he will add you to the next one. So submit away!

1 Like

Yep! Starting to compile for Vol.4, so either share your onedrive link via msg or xboxdvr website linkā€¦ Onedrive is a little higher quality though.

2 Likes

Sweet! I might have some good Kim ones. If not, Iā€™ll make some! :smiley:

Seriously though, it feels like all matches are a KI Epics Video for me since I play Kim Wuā€¦ XD

1 Like

Make sure they are from RANKED matches! :smiley:

Will do! Is it so it canā€™t be staged or something like that?

A TRUE comeback? :slight_smile:

Yes lolā€¦ They will be judged on difficulty, style, matchups and hype level