Common Matchups Ranked

Hey guys I just wanted to know which character you get to fight a lot against in Ranked.

I play as TJ Combo and 7 out of 10 I get to fight against:

-Jago
-Shadow Jago
-Orchid

Just a quick poll for you guys

Jago
Jago
Jago
Shadow Jago
Jago
Jago
Sabrewulf?
Jago
Jago
Jago
Voltron
Jago

TL,DR: I fight a LOT of Jagos! I do have a relative mix of the rest of the cast which changes often, but I would estimate Jago is somewhere above 40-50% of my fights.

4 Likes

Why must you toy with us…

Yeah, Jago is definitely what I see most. If I had to pick a second most common… either Wulf or Maya. I seem to run into a lot of Mayas. Then it’s just the occasional other member of the cast. Can’t say I ever see Aganos or Tusk.

1 Like

I can tell you in bronze there are a majority of these 5 characters:

• Jago (a lot)
  • Sabrewulf (quite a lot)
  • Kim Wu (a bunch)
  • Tusk (a bunch)
  • Rash (a bunch)

Plus Shadow Jago.

In Silver, things are completely different talking about EU time: a noticeable variety of fighters, with Jago picks 1 time out of 4. In Gold, freshly promoted, there is a nice variety too.

So, summing it up, in bronze the tendence of seeing jago and sabrewulf is a lot higher than the standards.

Well, at least it’s not dominated by Jagos. With all they Jago players you face, I’m surprised you aren’t a Jago Killer. lol

1 Like

I get Tusks, Omens, Shagos, and Jagos the most. On the opposite side of things, since S3 launch I’ve only fought two Arias and heck i don’t think I’ve fought a S3 Kan ra yet.

1 Like

I’ve just started playing, and have about 200 ranked matchs, a little less may be, but man do I get A LOT of Jago, and I was thinking it was just me, then Shagos and Orchid not so much.

One time I fought against an Aganos dude, gotta give shout outs to that Aganos, he wasn’t the best player but is nice to fight something different once in a while.

Jagos, Wulfs, a lot of Tusk(mostly Killers), some Shagos, and some Hisakos.

When I do play rank

Jagos or Shadow Jagos. The army is real!

1 Like

Jago, Jago, Jago, Jago, Jago, Jago, Jago, Jago

Shadow Jago, Shadow Jago

Shadow Jago, Shadow Jago

A WULLFFFF! A WULLFFFF! OHHHH IT’S A WULLLFFFFF!

3 Likes

I fight a high diversity of people. Lol I don’t know what to say to you guys. XD

1 Like

Lately lots of Jagos, Shagos and Tusks. Occassionaly a Rash.

this sounds a lot like names of a bunch of different candies I consume daily…

Shadow Jago
Shadow Jago
Shadow Jago
Shadow Jago
Laggy Shadow Jago when he wins it’s the most infuriating thing ever.
Rash
Rash
Rash
Rash
Tusk

Killer Instinct should get its name changed to ‘Jago’s Instinct’.

Aside from Jago, it seems I see a lot more Season 1 character than those from any other season.

1 Like

I have seen lots of Jago, Shago, And Rash. After that it’s Hisako (probably a lot of people counter picking since I play Tusk), Orchid, Arbiter (tons of these initially but it has fallen off as I moved up the ladder…), and Thunder. Other characters appear sporadically.

I wonder why so many Jagos and Shagos, I’m not mad at having to play against them all the time.
Everyone can pick whatever the hell they want, it just caught my attention somehow

10 matches in ranked usually goes something like this, for me:

• Jago
  • Fulgore
  • Rash
  • Tusk
  • Rash
  • Kim
  • Rash
  • Jago
  • Shago
  • Jago
1 Like

Jago is the most common for sure. I don’t mind that because I think it’s a fun matchup for Kim. Runner-ups are Shadow Jago and Rash.

1 Like

My last ten fights went as such

Jago
Shago
Shago
Jago
TJ
TJ
Maya
Jago
Jago
Rash

This was when I exited the game and did something less stressful, like sit in a chair made entirely of pit vipers.

2 Likes

I feel it. Every time I meet a taunt spamming spamming shago/jago I spend a soothing ten minutes of punching myself in the ■■■■.

1 Like