'Coming soon' on the extras section

I though the worst thing ever is releasing a clone for $10 /s

I have just enough saved to buy Eyedol’s heavy punches. I bought the medium kicks last week.

I am sure that the extras is just a window to view them after you have unlocked them.

What if anew costume pack came with Ultimates
I’d gladly pay for that

Did you watch the gameplay stream. Did you use him for FREE in Shadow Lords. Just cause he looks like Fulgore doesn’t mean he is a zarking clone. So much of his gameplay is different. Stop being such a zarking Vogon and and listen to what the developers are zarking saying.

2 Likes

I swear, people jump to pessimistic conclusions so damn fast

3 Likes

Why is everyone so bent out of shape for buying new additions to the game you love. What other games continue to be updated with new content 3 years out?

Bring em on
 I’ll buy every one of them even for characters I do not like (Rash, Sadira, Arbiter)

I would think Ultimates are considered a gameplay mechanic. It would be bizarre for them to be paid. That section is just a gallery, so I don’t think any panic is warranted.

5 Likes

I’ll admit that I’m jumping to conclusions here but only because of the rumor that they will need to be bought as this seemed almost like a confirmation to me. I’m fine with buying extra content like colors and costumes, community funding, etc. and whole heartedly support that but I don’t like the idea of moves being locked behind a paywall it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

This rumor literally started through pessimism from the community. It has no bearing on anything whatsoever.

How? Like previously mentioned in the thread, mostly everything in the Extras is unlockable in game.

2 Likes

How you ask well I’ll tell you it’s a combination of Monday morning pessimism and assuming off things I wouldn’t want.

if they release ultimates on a schedule like terror packs or gold skins I’m going to blow my brains out.

on a separate not MS is transaction crazy lately. we all know they’re going to charge us for ultimates. imagine if MK charged for fatalities? hmmmm. that’d be weird.

No. We don’t. Stop.

5 Likes

search your soul young skywalker and tell me I’m wrong lol

I’m not telling you you’re wrong.

I’m telling you that you don’t have any proof or reason to what you are suggesting.

Don’t need to search my soul to know that.

1 Like

uhhhhh. I can make a highly likely, educated guess. I mean c’mon bro. they even charge for recolors lately. that whole “coming soon” page is 90 percent optional transaction, money grab. if they wouldn’t charge for it they’d just put ultimates in the game and be done with it.
why would it possibly need its own dedicated section unless it’s to keep track of previous purchases?

No announcements have been made about Ultimates in any way other than to show us proof that we are getting at least Jago’s Ultimate. “We all know they’re going to charge us for ultimates” is objectively wrong because nothing has been confirmed one way or another.

Whatever your opinions regarding Ultimates and their release, do not try to post that opinion as if it is a confirmed fact.

5 Likes

when did I ever state for a FACT that ultimates were going to be purchased with money? I said," we all know
" and highly likely. if your going to MOD. please don’t put words in my mouth. thanks

“We all know” can be easily translated to “if you don’t believe this you’re not in you’re right mind, because it’s absolutely going to happen and we should not expect otherwise.”

This is how misinformation spreads.

3 Likes

not really. “we all know” or have a hunch or even gut feeling or educated guess. I’m clearly not the only one who has these “hunches” as its already been implied above.

I’m not putting words in your mouth; simply responding to and qualifying those you typed.

Nobody outside of IG or MS knows anything about the upcoming Ultimates because there haven’t been any further bits of information on them. Nothing has been confirmed.