Color 11 FREE for Limited Edition Shadow Jago owners

easy for every body … just forward the confirmation email from them, over there is the order number and your name …and just explain what are you sending

Awesome! Thanks for this guys! Just sent both my pictures of my two figures for two color 11 codes! Woo! You never can have too many colors.

And now I purchase. Great customer service!

Amazing generosity! Thank you Ultimate Source!

You ALL should be very thankful that you have Ultimate Source making your figures! You wouldn’t find this type of generosity from other Toy Companies. Show your support to them by purchasing these wave 1 figures! #ForAsgard

5 Likes

Though this doesn’t apply to me, I’m very happy for those who bought the Limited Shadow Jago!

@ULTRAODINSON, is that the Aardvark version of Valhalla?

2 Likes

Thanks for everything and the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! I look forward to doing more business with you.

*** See guys…I told you to be patient and that they would come through for us!!!

Between this and the fact that I received my order in ~2 days, I’m definitely happy with the service they’re giving the KI community.

Now, if they’d only release a super special edition of Thunder…

Oh please oh please, @UltimateToy!

In case anybody isn’t aware, the Ultimate Source page has a poll running to choose the next character to be made into a figure; go out and vote for Thunder, and he’ll give you a big bear hug!

@UltimateToy you guys are the best!!

I’d love to see Sadira sitting in her throne, legs crossed, spiders on the ground.

That’s a good thing, thanks (even though I don’t have the limited figure).

I don’t want to sounds greedy but can you do something about shipping in other country than US. I can’t, and to be frank I don’t want to, afford at least 70 bucks just for the shipping. And I think I’m not the only one in that situation.
I love KI and I want to support you guys but 100 $ dollars for a figure is too expensive for me.

Keep up the good work guys.

Already bought me a Fulgore…thinking about Sabrewulf

Got the code super fast!

Thanks, guys! The right thing to do, classily done. Considering there’s up to five thousand to get through, quick turnaround too!

i think i just did it! gmail is still weird for me, but hopefully i did it right!

Tks you dudes =D

Thank you so much for this.

Sent the picture. Waiting and ready!

I’m on IT! SO HYPED!

Already got my code. That was faster than Jimmy John’s

THANKS GUYS

3 Likes