Clean up xbox "club posting"

OK… XBOX CLUB OWNERS!!! NO MORE POSTS OF HALF NAKED, SHITTLY DRAWN CARTOON FEMALES!!! THIS ■■■■ IS GONNA STOP!! RIGHT NOW!!! IM SICK OF MY 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SEEING YOUR TRASH ALL OVER MY BOARDS!!! I CANT JOIN 1 ■■■■■■■ CLUB WITHOUT SEEING THIS ALL OVER!! OWNERS; YOUR GOING TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOUR ALLOWING TO BE SHARED IN YOUR CLUB!!
possible age restriction coming… your welcome!! :laughing:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Personally I’ve never had that issue. Is it a specific club you joined? Maybe try reporting the offending posts to either the club admins, or to MS enforcement team?

Could also try unjoining, there’s an option on each club’s “Info” tab.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you are joking or not.

If you are not joking then just start reporting. Nothing will change if no one reports these things. The more people report, the more they will enforce.

3 Likes

i got banned from sending messages… its just sad that my favorite game is in all these clubs that post that stupid crap… there are a few that dont, but its just overrun by… i dunno… everytime i speak the truth, i get banned… maybe im getting too old for this?
i honestly love this game and this company to death… sincerely, i just think it should be in better suited clubs… thanx to you windyvane👍 cheers pal!!

1 Like

ive reported several, and they do a great job deleting it!! its like the snake that grows its head back though, and almost every single club ki is allowed in, allows posts like the ones that got me… pretty mad, just got to the breaking point…

the thing with this, is that if they didnt have killer instinct in the gamelist for the club,… i wouldn’t have joined to start… if they have no intent on supporting the game, they should delete it from the list… don’t even have to be killer instinct, it could be battlefield 1… there were 32 posts of naked anime girls within 6 hrs of being a member!!! SERIOUSLY!!! 32??? thats a joke… not a club

Until the issue gets sorted out it might be better to go for quality over quantity.

The official KI club along with KI Ultimate Fans are quite active and worth joining. Maybe even some of the online tournament-related clubs, although they’re sadly not very active.

As for the offending posts, It’s because the PC Xbox app’s upload checker is very lenient, letting people modify a file name so it matches that of an official screenshot/video file name, bypassing the check upon upload. It’s something for Microsoft themselves to look into I think.

2 Likes

I get it. I look for clubs that are hosted by Adults for Adults. It cuts out a lot of what you have problems with. I like to be in clubs with people who understand what it is like to be a adult with children. I don’t care about what high school girl is doing behind a dumpster with whoever. I also don’t care when someone drinks as they play “like it is some big deal”. Before the fan boys of a certain streamer come yelling, yes, I know he is a good player. I just don’t see the big deal about the drinking part.

1 Like