Check Out Rash at the Brazil Games Show

Are you going to be heading to the Brazil Games Show? We’ve got a treat for you. Well, technically it is a Rash, but the good kind…promise.

Check out the full article here: Check Out Rash at the Brazil Games Show - Killer Instinct

14 Likes

Super hopeful that his Ultra Combo rhythm is the Battletoads Pause music.

3 Likes

Alright, lets see what the Toad can do!
And omg that Ultra pose in the GIF
Another edit: "Only revealed character of S3"
Riiight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Though it makes me wonder… Is that a hint that Kim Wu might make a surprise appearance?

1 Like

Very nice tease… But correction, Kim Wu is the 2nd character confirmed for S3… After all, there is a section for her and “If we ever do an S3…” ;D

DAT ULTRA OH SNAP Nice!

Confirmed, but not yet given the “announce” treatment, if you catch my drift.

2 Likes

Yep, she’s lurking somewhere in the shadows for the time being. I, for 1, can’t wait to see her step into the spotlight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now, Just Read the Article. Will the people that can’t experience Brazil, be learning about Rash on the same thing via Live stream or Something? Or must I have patience…? :smile:

Ok this HAS to mean something. My conspiracy theories are swirling like a fiery cyclone.
I can see it now: Aliens, pyramids, Illuminati, KIM WU AT BRAZIL?!

1 Like

Don’t do this to me…I’m sweating… OH GOD XD

3 Likes

Let’s just hope it doesn’t lead to a drinking problem. HAHA

Ok, so does this mean they’ll be showing off Shago too? If that’s the only Season 3 character they’re showing off…

Crouching Shago, Hidden Kim Wu :smiley:

9 Likes

His Ultra looks fun!

A much more intresring ultra it would seem nice one guys

This is probably too early but will Rash have his own stage?

2 Likes

I just want to see his non-Retro, if he has one. Still skeptical on his playstyle, for me anyways.

Who would you liken him to out of the playable cast?

1 Like

That’s deep.

Btw, they are giving a whole new meaning to the word slowly. Will we get to see the last 5 seconds of the ultra in November. I can’t wait!!

I’m hoping for that also and I think it will be.
I’ve been looking at that gif for a while now and it seems like it matches up.

GREAT AND AWESOME KI NEWS!

SUPREME VICTORY! RASH HYPE! RASH THE BATTLETOAD HYPE! SEASON 3 HYPE! :smile: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The only character that really hasn’t been confirmed for S3 is Eyedol since the same
thing was said for Tusk as well as Gargos soft confirmed last Friday.

1 Like