Characters that YOU want returning in a theoretical KI sequel (Poll)

Yeah, I can’t, nor ever have been able to stand her retro, I’d never have dreamed of using her in KI2, it’s an extremely bland design (more than a little sexist, too) and the duel wielded weapons thing didn’t have much thought put into it, it felt like “we gave Orchid a weapon in each hand, we’ll just do the same for Maya.”

As far as comebacks in terms of both visuals and gameplay, Maya is my favourite redesign so far, it just feels like a lot of effort was put into designing a new style of combat for her and I love that she came out that way considering her rather one-dimensional, boring roots. :smiley:

I chose, Sadira, SADIRA, SAAAADIIIIRRRAAAAA!!!

and Sabrewulf (was my first main), Jago, Spinal, and of course Orchid… :smiley:

3 Likes

@SoSRaGnArOk look at me all these Noobies without defense :sweat_smile: they all sleeps on hisako because that free parry!!! and abnormal damages for her kind of gameplay,
itsd time to learn to wake up on block and take preassure like any others characters do.

Ask them to play shin hisako, they wil run away and cryin " where is my parry? I wil wil go back to freesako ! :-1::-1::-1:

I wish shin hisako stay and hisako move away on the next KI.

@STORM179 nothing against your hisako cause I know you playher properly, its even if you use the parry, ’ ive rarely see that with you. but all these otherfreesako has to learn to play her correctely. and stop sleepin on that move

Honestly the Parry is the last thing I worry about with Hisako, its the constant nigh unreactible resets that I get caught in that bites.

Hisako is a very powerful character to be sure, and she got off much better now than she did in S2.

I still contend though that many people just don’t know how to fight her. You have to train the Sako player to NOT parry, especially if they like parrying a lot.

When I use Sako, I seldom parry, and that makes it even scarier when I finally do. :smiley:

Personally I want the following to return.
1: all of the cast from KI-1
2: all the cast from KI-2

If I had to get other characters in the sequel it wilt be the following
1: Aria
2: Hisako
3: Mira
4: Aganos
5: Kan-Ra

bringing these five recent characters back would serve a story purpose.

1 Like

Lol. What are you talking about? I use counter all the time with Hisako :joy:

In all seriousness though, counter isn’t a great option most of the time. If you’re getting hit with it a lot, then you’re being predictable.

I swear bro, the main reason ive been playin aria was because of hisako, since when I played sadira , they always got me in that parry in my own preassure I was like “”
ME = :rage::rage::-1::-1: Noob! don’t you can defend and block like every characters? lol lol :grin::grin:
hisako= I wil devour your soul :point_left::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
ME= Omg IG please nerf that parry! :scream::sleepy:

lol lol

but since I use aria I don’t even care about that parry anymore, but for the others characters that’s not funny at all to fight hisako " because of that tool"

problem is that’s when I play sadira I like to preassure alots and that’s what kill me with hisako vs sadira. Been trapped in my own press.

I’m glad Hisako has her parry. It forces me to play differently. It’s fun. Plus, when a Hisako thinks she has the read on you and counters, but gets nothing and you get the punish…

-Kreygasm-

2 Likes

am ok with it so better give her a longer recorvery after a missed parry, so she could like arbiter missed possession highly been punished.

Then we have the perfect Sako :nail_care: :metal:

Give Thunder back his lighting bolt! Also, Aganos and Kan-Ra, are in top 5 !?

I think that would actually hurt the character severely, but that’s just an opinion of mine. :slight_smile:

Agreed, if you can’t hit her with the recovery she has, then that’s not the game, its you. :smiley:

No love for my boy thunder. Sad bois :frowning:

Wouldn’t affect her much at all to be honest. If you’re missing counter punishes then you just suck at punishes - thing’s got like 30+ recovery frames.

3 Likes

true that was a big problem with me using sadira vs hisako, I m too late for punish all mistakes she did, maybe because of that parry move in my head, I have to admit it this parry traumatized me AF begin S3,
since a played only sadira and glacius = now imagne my glay against a hisako = :sleepy: parry parry parry parry, if I try to make some hail = teleport + punish shatter = 4 year before it come out = punish etc…

It was urgent for me to have someone in my team to give education to that ghost girl, and nothing better than a mother for educate a little girl. lol lol M’ ARIA!!!