Character Tutorial Streams! *Almost ready!*

Yeah sure dude. Ill warn you though I am not that good so don’t come in with too high of expectations lol

Haha it’s all in good fun. I just like to see how other Spinal players play.

2 Likes

Spinal is so much fun to play, but hard to pick up and get going with him detered me ffrom making him my main.

I might stream.
It’s looking to be the best option.

So after reviewing all my notes again, i have come to the conclusion of streaming. I will be doing every character In order of pupular demand, meaning i need you guys to tell me who I should start with!!! Times of streams and who I will have on stream with me is still in the works, but again. I would LOVE to know how many people i have backing me on this project. I would rather not hold a stream to teach Many people to play, and have only 20 people watching the stream, and it eventually die down over time. Doesn’t sound pleasant in my mind.

To further an update on my progress

I have decided to get the character I will be teaching on stream to level 50 before I write scripts on how I will teach them. The scripts I have already witten for the streams are the following:
The entirety of Season 1 (Including Shago)
Kan Ra
Omen
Aganos
Hisako (still need get her to 50, but i was VERY confident in my skills with her, so i did her ahead of time)
Cinder
Aria
Arbiter
Gargos
And soon to be General Raam

This means the only characters I have yet to learn to play at a VERY HIGH level are:
TJ Wombo Bumbo Humbo
Maya
Riptor
Kim Wu
Tusk
Rash
Mira
And Eyedol

If you TRULY desire me to do any of the above character in near time, you must let me know!

Thanks again for your time!

Since Mira is off the board for the time being, I would say go for Sadira or Hisako, since I’m getting to appreciate Sadira but dont know anything about how to efficiently use her airgame and Hisako is just a personal favorite, that I havent played in a while because of season 3, but would like to learn more intimately :wink:

1 Like

A is for Aganos and comes before Arbiter and ARIA (or anyone else for that matter). :wink:

Besides, he’s a lovable and loathable character that many find hard to learn AND hard to fight. He gets my vote.

2 Likes

HES SO MUCH FUNN!!
I honestly think he should be different. He’s more of a “im positive on block and will throw out whatever i want until you have shadow”.

Teach the people how to play RAAM

I know like 2 people who do, and one of them’s myself.

1 Like

Mira is a difficult character to play, that’s why im taking my time with her. But my Sadira and kan Ra are my mains as of now. Specifically Sadira is who i use to punish people who think they can… wahts the term… “Corner f4ck” or “Footsie game” you. Her buttons on the ground are surprisingly awesome. And her air game. Well, let’s just say i have a treat for the stream. Carrying your opponent across the stage with air juggles… thats a little hint of whats to come.

RAAM IS SIIIIICK! I’ve been having so much fun with him. All those jago players thinking they can just footsie and whiff and hit those grabs and bully you. Oh. My. GOD! He’s crazy. Never seen a more fun grappler to play!!! (Other than “pocket sand” man himself.)

The amount of people who counterpick Jago/Shago expecting zoning is too damn high.

I have to especially thank IG for giving him projectile invincibility on Rush, when I’m able to run through the entirety of Payload Assault and punish with a move that used to be useless, that’s pretty gratifying.

1 Like

my favorited are the ones who jump to dodge his Rush, you use a meter to cancel into the shield. Hot damn it makes them cry.

I suck at meter cancel shield, usually they jump over and it just whiffs. Maybe I’m doing it wrong…

Maybe an in depth tutorial would help with that, but I don’t know where I could find that… cough

1 Like

Im working on itt!! I play him more than my main as of now, and learning the strange game he has going on. He’s the next character i plan to get to 50, then thunder. Just incase anyone was wondering.

I can’t stress enough how much i love RAAM. When he eas intiially released i had no interest, i even thought he was boring and broken. Broken in the sense that he was bad, but once i started playing him… Oh my gosh he’s the most fun i have had playing KI in a while.

Hit me up later and show me some tricks- I’m interested. GT is the same as my username.

I reconmend you add me. When i get home im pretty wopped and forget to add people. My Gt is the same as my name. And when you add me, ill get check my notfs’ when i hop online and then ill remember to add you back!

I’m curious to see your take on Jago fundamentals and advanced techniques.

They are… Interesting. He’s more of a “experience is better than techniques” character IMO.

1 Like