Character Ideas for Season 4 or Sequels?

I like the idea of continuing adding classic horror archetypes. One thing I find interesting about KI is it’s mix of aesthetics.

I was thinking of something akin to the Creature in the Black Lagoon. Also, some more cyborg-y and/or ninja-y/samurai-y/monk-y types like have been listed.

Lotsa good ideas in here!

Well KI got a monk like Jago, a cyborg like Fulgore (well robot), samurai like Hisako using her father’s sword.

Maybe a new samurai Bishamon/Silver Samurai style. And we need a REAL ninja too somehow.

I know - why I said “more!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe that’s the standing aesthetic KI can establish if it grows to be a substantial series. A mix of classic monsters/demon-esque things, high tech cyborgs/androids/robots, and Asian martial arts w/ a little random other stuff sprinkled in.

Was thinking about possible guest characters for KI2 (sticking w/ MS franchises). How about Joanna Dark and Cortana? :star_struck: Conker would be cool, too. Not Banjo, tho…

1 Like

Joanna Dark will be AWESOME!!!

1 Like

Here a image of someone using wave swords and how the attacks can be performed (the image is from Soul Calibur 3 where the player created these 2 characters and gave to them Wave Sword as their battle discipline.

1 Like

The background lore already has a story for Jago and Orchid’s glowy cat super powers, and IIRC it was genetic experminitation further up their family tree passed down to them. But you’re right, it would be neat if there was a true Tiger Spirit and it was another guardian. And considering that they really haven’t said in regards to that in the story, it could still happen. I think going forward they’ve decided to make Jago bitter towards the idea of following any sort of spirit, what with him being used to open the gateway for Gargos to destroy the world, but still, there might be room for a Tiger Spirit somewhere.

Hello again! this time i worked in a moveset for Wombat, can you give me your opinion after read please? so… here i come:

Combat Traits: Moonlight:

Wombat has two meters on top of its shadow meter, in the format of the wave swords it carries, when both meters are full, Wombat can make infinite shadow moves and apply potential damage to half the opponent’s life bar. And how does he fill those gauges? It can only fill the meters with the stages that happen at night because the wave swords absorb the light of the moon, as for example the stages of Riptor and TJ Combo (Astral Plane does not count because it is in another universe).

Instinct: Best Friend Co-op:

The Wombat’s wolf named Tchesko stays permanently in the arena during the activated instinct, and works as follows: if you press back + 3 punch buttons, the damage passes to Tchesko, that means that if the enemy wants to take the bar Wombat’s life, will have to hit the animal and not him. And if you press back + the 3 kick buttons, damage passes to Wombat, so if you’re hitting Tchesko, you’ll have to leave him and re-hit Wombat to damage him, these damage exchanges can be made at any time so if you think that your combos are not having an effect on both of them it is because the player has exchanged damages. Finally if you press down + 3 punch buttons, Tchesko will advance on the enemy, the attack can be defended and deflected but if he picks up, he will stick on the enemy’s leg as a bite and it will remain until the end of instinct mode, does not take damage but invalidates attacks made with the feet and cancels jumps, and when instinct ends Tchesko will disappear leaving a small explosion in the leg of the enemy taking 15% of his life bar.

Command Moves:

*Throw

• Pressure Move
  • Mid-Air Slash

Special Moves:

• Moonlight Strike (Wombat shoots a projectile made of moonlight with his wave swords)

• Vaya Tchesko (Tchesko, the wolf, advances in the opponent, similar to the Orchid’s frecats)

• Earthquake (similar to Jarek in Mortal Kombat 4, Wombat hits his back on the ground causing an earthquake, the enemy only takes damage if it is on the ground, perfect in instinct mode)

• Frolic Punches (Like Li Mei air punches in Mortal Kombat Deception, Wombat stands in air executing 5-6 punches in the enemy)

*Shining Ascencion (like Orchid’s Ichi Ni San move, Wombat pounds his wave swords in the ground causing a white beam of light hits the enemy)

Shadow Moves:

*Shadow Earthquake
*Shadow Mirror Portal
*Shadow Moonlight Strike
*Shadow Frolic Punches
*Shadow Shining Ascension

Combo Openers:

*Mirror Portal
*Frolic Punches
*Shadow Mirror Portal
*Shadow Frolic Punches

Combo Linkers:

*Moonlight Strike
*Vaya Tchesko
*Frolic Punches
*Shadow Moonlight Strike
*Shadow Frolic Punhes

Combo Enders:

*Earthquake
*Shadow Earthquake
*Mirror Portal
*Vaya Tchesko
*Shining Ascension
*Shadow Shining Ascension

Ultra Combo:

*28 hits

Ultimate:

Wombat uses moonlight to charge his wave swords and they glow a lot (the moon and moon rays appear as animation), so he throws a huge beam of light at the opponent that covers his eyes and is in a defensive position and the screen stays white, when the opponent removes his arms from the front of the eyes to see what happened, he realizes that he is inside a mirror and he is desperate trying to leave, and then Wombat arrives behind and breaks the mirror collapsing it to pieces, killing the enemy Instantly, and as a comic relief, he cuts himself off with one of the broken glass and begins to suck his finger and squirm like a child.

I hope all of you liked it, i did what i can making this moveset. :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Check this!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1621586394524751/?ref=group_header

1 Like

Any more concepts to mind? No guests please.

1 Like

Weather god .

Ninja with White Tiger spirit.

So Jago in other words.

Lets see we’ve had a Shark/Sea Creature idea. a Naga to name two.

i got idea of 2 weather god characters they both be based on thundurus and tornadus how that sounds ?.

I’d rather they stick to more of a cyberpunk theme with some slight Lovecraftian elements rather than Pokemon. A wind god or creature might be interesting as a boss, but as a playable character? Again, attempts should be made at making a character distinctly KI’s as opposed to just “oh look, we’re gonna copy and paste Fujin/pokemon/whatever”.

maybe lightning creature and wind creature would be awesome be based on thundurus he be like Raiden from mortal kombat

Again, it should be its own unique thing, not "he should be like this pokemon/“Mortal Kombat” character, otherwise you’re just rehashing the same crap over and over with nothing to distinguish it from other characters like it.

1 Like

Dont talk rubbish

Maybe 2 weather god inspired of Thundurus and tornadous how that sounds ?.