Character Design concept (how to get it to the game?)

Hello KI community! I’ve been working on my own idea for a character for the roster and I don’t know how to push it forward. I know it seems silly and that the developers probably have better things to do, but I have already written up an 6 page outline on the characters entire move set and design philosophy. If I had a way to show the developers and they could decide for themselves whether this is worth their attention or not, than I wouldn’t have a problem, but I don’t want to just put it out their and have it get stolen. does anyone know a way I can get this directly to the right people? Also, I have spoken with IG and was told that there are a decent amount of legal hurdles that I would be willing to overcome. Any advice would be highly appreciated. And though I don’t want to go in depth with the character, I can at least say that they are a female Celtic-inspired adventurer with a “what goes around comes around” play style :wink:

1 Like

I don’t understand what you mean by your idea getting “stolen”. These very forums are the perfect place to leave it all.

2 Likes

I actually disagree with @CStyles45. You should send a private message to @TheKeits - he’s a developer of the game. :wink:

Also…

…Merida? Really?

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t think about it but that does sound like Merida (granted what little concept art I have dose not resemble her) . Maybe I should rework a bit of the aesthetics of the character. Thanks for pointing that out or else I probably would not have caught it.

Well, turns out IG isn’t legally allowed to use my Idea. So just for the heck of it, I posted it in the forums for anyone to see, so check it out if you like.