Character color "exclusivity"

Thank you for your generous contribution to help KI grow! Thats basically your main incentive aside from getting the skins for buying the game twice. But really I dont know a better developer and game project to put money towards than IG and KI. And it seems that money is going to good use. So now its time to spend even more! hah.

1 Like

I didn’t buy the DE, so I’m glad there is an opportunity for me to unlock it. That being said, I can understand why those who bought the DE just for Goldgos would be upset.

At the end of day though, it is just a color. The DE owners got to use it early, and they don’t have to beat Shadow Lords 50 times to use it.

Indeed. I bought the xbox just for this game and i’m coming close to spending what i spent to buy the console on the game alone lol.

I personally would like a chance at buying an exclusive Fulgore color 10, I can’t get the figure because It’s having issues going through to the site they keep denying the transfer, which annoys the ■■■■ out of me.

1 Like

If you are having problems buying from ultimate source themselves you can try big bad toystore. http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=UTS10003&mode=retail Not sure which if either have better deals but its an alternative if you still really want the figure. They also have the limited edition shadow jago still in stock as well. Ive bought from them many times and they are pretty good.