CEO 2016 Roll Call!

Yeah, make one so you can see who is going!
:smiley:

1 Like

Ok! But first, I need sleep! I will make “Combo Breaker Roll Call” for tomorrow!

1 Like

Well, it’s official. Put me on that list

3 Likes

Excellent! :smiley: Looking forward to meeting you there!

I still wish you can got to Combo Breaker… : (

Oh snap. It’s about to get hot @ CEO.

Lol.

3 Likes

I’ll be there along with BRAND NEW Tampa KI scene!

1 Like

This is a juxtaposition of 4 words and an initialism that I’ve wanted to see for a while! :smiley:

Puns! Quips! Jokes! Oh my!

1 Like

Sadly, it appears that I will NOT be able to attend this year, as life has, disappointingly, intervened.

The company I work for has officially lost its government funding for its early and head start program, which means that come June 30th, a different company will pick up the funding and I will be out of a job.

So, being the adult that I am, this means I can’t be careless with the money I do have by using it to travel and attempt to win at tournaments. Instead I will use the time to look for better opportunities to ensure a stable future for myself and my family.

For those of you still going, I wish you the best of luck!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your job man. :frowning:

Thanks for the well wishes though!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes and good luck!

1 Like

Currently at 52 preregisterd. If you’re on the fence about attending, please come out and support the scene! A lot of us would like to not start and end on Friday.

2 Likes

Doood - you’re going to CEO?!

Possibly… Need to weave some things around.

3 Likes

I hope so. I went on Smash.gg to look at the registered people and I was like:

“YOOO FINCHO IS GOING!?”

Oh snap! So many people from the forums!

I am totally saying hi.

Apparently Justin Wong is registered too for KI. Wonder if he’s playing Wulf again?

Fincho, how many would we need to make it to Sunday for finals? Or is it only reserved for Street Fighter and Marvel?

We would need to first top Marvel and USF4 first to move ensure we don’t start and end on Friday.

That and spread the word to enter.

1 Like

It’ll be +2 as soon as my paycheck drops! :smiley:

Managed to score my hotel reservation a few days ago, right across the street.

OK! Registered! My wife as well!

@ISAAC813 - you in there, son?!

Going.

5 Likes