Can we know if Eyedol is in Season 3 or not?

If you mean a brainwashed version or controlled version of Orchid, I think it would make more sense if it were TJ Combo, as they may reinstalled his implants if they captured him, and brainwash him. But that just what I think if were stinking with story-line possibilities.

I just said it for laughs honestly. I hope there isn’t such a person.

It’d be like “I want a shadow fulgore!!!”

Shadow omen hahahaha

1 Like

Shadow Shago.

On topic though, I wish one Head of Eyedol would be stupid, and other one would be smart.

I just want Eyedol - doesn’t matter if his heads are smart or not!

Plot twist: Shadow Eyedol

Um
You kinda have to have a base character before you can have a variation of said character
lol.

1 Like

Imagine a distant world from another dimension, milennia ago.

Gargos invades it from the Astral plane, as “testing” before invading earth. He uses his Herald, Omen, to posses the vicious warlord Eyedol.

Now, after thousands of years of slavery, Eyedol it’s the most brutal of Gargos minions. He spread chaos and death wherever he walks.

But Eyedol it’s only a slave, and after Omen’s split from Shadow Jago, maybe Eyedol can break free too and destroy his former master
 And maybe Aria could have a word in this.

Eyedol appearance it’s similar to Shago, with one of the heads covered by a similar mask, and that stuff. Retro version is similar to his former self

lol

Can they say they last character isnt him? i mean i dont want to believe it but why not break the news to is now then wait and watch a outbreak start ys feel me?

I will legit be upset if it’s not him. A strong feeling of disappointment.

As much as I want it to be him, I’m having my doubts. Season 3 has let me down on several points already, I wouldn’t put it past them to pull one more heart-breaker before the season ends.

2 Likes

Please do not put this ugly ■■■■■■■ in the game!

lol why? He was main boss, is he supposed to be pretty? Play skullgirls or something smh -.-

2 Likes

LEIK DUN PUT THIS GOOFY STOP-MOTION ■■■■ IN THE GAME!

Oh wait, to late.

3 Likes

Again I don’t care if he makes it in, just don’t shoehorn him.

I thought it might be worth putting this in as well, since even Spinal’s music was ripped off from this movie.

I know this is years later but i heard the same thing the last character is a Telekinetic female etc etc thats all i know :neutral_face:

What? And all the other characters aren’t as ugly? Look at General Raam, Aganos, Gargos and all the other monsters in the game. They are supposed to be ugly.

4 Likes