Can we know if Eyedol is in Season 3 or not?

hold on let me grab the quote

“The three attacked in unison before Tusk had time to react. The dragon exhaled a funnel of fire at him; the automaton blasted him with stinging projectiles”

considering tusk hasnt been in touch with modern tech i assumed that whatever projectile he thought the fulgore unit was holding were actually guns.

Fulgore doesn’t have guns. It’s his plasma bolts.

literal plasma
a state of matter so hot it transcends being a gas is shot at tusk and he calls it nothing more than a stinging projectile???..well thats more badass than i expected

1 Like

Every being in this game is superhuman or
other worldly being. Even kim sadly

Anyway that’s a different topic. Going back to his intelligence. Perhaps a little underestimation was granted to him. But I still don’t think very highly of him.

I vote we start a protest for eyedol by everyone simply typing in eyedol. Let’s see how big of a eyedol chat we can do.

Eyedol

How about we don’t? That is just silly.

2 Likes

Eyedol (season 4)

2 Likes

If it helps anyone, I know Eyedol will be the last character, but I can’t give you a reason to believe me.

1 Like

Kappa
?..

1 Like

God damnn it it’s going to be Eyedol. It’s called Shadow LordS mode with an S. The fact that it didn’t launch with Gargos means there is one more character coming that will be a part of it, It’s Eyedol. I hate all of you!

As someone who doesn’t like Gargos and Eyedol

http://img.pandawhale.com/90165-I-hate-you-gif-Anakin-Skywalke-epbW.gif

2 Likes

Now that’s reading too much into a title :stuck_out_tongue:

Listen to @CRIS178

Your minds will be blown
scanners style

On behalf of all the Eyedol fans:

2 Likes

Back on topic, folks. Please flag, rather than engage.

? ok

They weren’t even arguing though.