Can we have KI gamer pictures?

There are official Halo avatar pics but nothing else for any other Franchise, not even other first party games. I bet Gears 4 will get avatar pics before KI does.

Why can’t they just make it so that each game can award you avatar pics. Am sure it’s good marketing seeing someones profile picture with an iconic character of you’re choosing.

These things are ridiculously nice looking. Why can’t Box Art Fulgore or Jago be in one of these profile pictures.

3 Likes

I’d definitely like to add avatar items!

That’s okay. If it caused confusion, it probably wasn’t a very good joke! Yeah, that’s my fault.

Maybe @TempusChaoti can tell us how plausible is this?

1 Like

We asked the platform team for this feature a few years ago (around the time we launched Xbox One), but we’ve not asked them recently. I’ll follow up tomorrow when I’m back in the office.

24 Likes

Without derailing the thread completely, would you mind adding KI Upload Studio content to the list you’re going to contact them about, if you think it’s something both the game and system could benefit from?

5 Likes

Good call, I like it.
They could take the example from KIWC graphic of Spinal running across the bottom of the screen when it displayed the names of those on the panel.

They could expand it by making a graphic like that for all the characters, just silhouette each characters dash (or equivalent) move for the animation before displaying the GT and video title.

1 Like

@xSkeletalx Upload studio is a completely different team, but I’ll look into that as well.

14 Likes

I have a Killer instinct tshirt pack in Dark Dreams Do come true or what ever that game is called LOL

Thank you so much! I’ll be crossing my fingers. If I could get a Glacius gamerpic I would probably never change it, ever. ;w;

Dark Dreams Don’t Die.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! At the very least we get an update about it.

D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die. Have you played through the game? Its some crazy stuff, didn’t like it at first but it grew on me. Didn’t know IG were part of it until the end of Episode 1.

I havent gotten far…only far enough to were the cat girl comes out and the fat guy…basically the first chapter. It is def crazy though…now that i have a kinect Im going to try it again.

@TempusChaoti
[URL=http://s921.photobucket.com/user/13MATTallica96/media/little%20girl%20big%20shirt%20icon.png.html][/URL]
#THANK YOU BASED ISHMAE1 SENPAI

This would really be great!

It would be really nice if they did make them, it could also be used as unlock-able items maybe, adding a bonus reason to take the time to make them!

2 Likes

I know everyone’s talking about Season 3’s lack of stage per character formula but maybe we can have some update about gamer pictures and avatar items, too? :wink:

please we need this

We need this! It would be so great to actually express your interest through the gamerpics.

I have the ask in, but everyone’s busy on GDC stuff right now. I’ll ping them next week.

8 Likes