Can someone explain me a thing....?

What the hell is the new fashion show going around the forum of talking about of “no leaks” movement or ■■■■ like that? TUA, TIA, MIA and MAYA.

Have I lost something important or is it just a troll?

I would like an answer in private message regarding this matter because I’m curious (more than annoyed, actually), possibly from a moderator/admin. You can close and cancel this topic afterwards and I apologize for opening a thread for this idiotic matter, but I didn’t know where and how to get an answer

Google is your friend.

1 Like

There was an apparent leak. I haven’t gone looking for it, but the MODs here on the forums have clamped down on threads discussing the content.

Just google it my friend.

1 Like

I’d recommend using bing.

AskJeeves is the superior search engine.

3 Likes

LOL!

3 Likes

http://images.bidnessetc.com/content/uploads/images/source3/rpg-raptor-shark-your-argument-is-invalid-46e2516e4be5d286ca371505494592b4.jpg

1 Like

Some rumors came out of apparent leaks. Got out of hand in the forums with members openly breaking the ToU, mods have been filtering whatever referenced the leaks to cease the rumors.

That’s it, now I suggest you drop it and just let rumors be rumors and take what Rukari once said into consideration, “unless it comes from us, don’t believe it”. Or something along those lines.

1 Like