Call of the sky

Meh. I don’t really think the old version would help him too much. It doesn’t make his bad match ups better but it does make his good match ups better.

Directly antagonizing him - how does that come across as a good idea, man?

So you like a move that would pretty much be useless in S2 and potentially in S3? Think about it. Use it on Jago? He can fireball,recover and block while the fireball hits you. Wulf will just stay too close to you so you can’t use it at all unlike the newer version. Glacius can block and use shatter to punish. Sadira sure but it isn’t really a bad match-up for Thunder anyway IMO. Can’t really be used against orchid as the slide can get her in to easily punish you after she blocks it. Spinal gets a free skull. Fulgore can block,teleport,and then Punish. Bad in S1? S2 is way worse. Tj can roll,powerline,or just block and move in. Maya can just use her daggers and block your bolt. Riptor will be too close for you. Kan-Ra can just sand spike you. Omen can just slide in. Aganos can block and move in,walk forward and lose a chunk and then full combo punish with more chunks. Hisako can just teleport behind you. Cinder can stick a bomb on you or get closer. Aria can just block and punish depending on the body. It doesn’t help at all. Do you really want a move where everyone in the cast can pretty much punish you or put you in a bad situation instead of a move that if used right,csn give you a nasty mixup or approach? Just wondering but how exactly did you use the old CoTS?

They didn’t take it down, it was flagged. When they take it down it’s completely removed from the thread. When it’s flagged it’s simply hidden and grayed out.

Just curious but why? Why do you prefer a move that almost if not all characters can punish or out Thunder in a bad situation compared to a move that can give you a chance to do a nasty mixup or a quick retreat or many more uses?

It did damage? You can get way more damage off of a set up with the new one than the old one. You can do an attack fairly fast due to the low recovery of the move for an amazing set up. “it looks cooler”. Opinion based. Will not adress due to different opinions. Also if they were jumpig back non stop to go ti the other side of the stage,why in the world did you allow them to escape in the first place? You could’ve dp’d them, when they were close. Also his old one doesn’t really work against jumping opponents that well due to the start up and if they jumped after the activation,they weren’t that good in the first place. Your expierances on how it helped you beat not high level players doesn’t show how the move is useful. “I hate change”. Well I don’t know what to say. Well I am not trying to be mean here so care for some matches during the weekend? I don’t use Thunder but I do know a few things with him when I did play him a few times. I can try to show you some uses of his new CoTS.