Bunny hopping and excessive jumping

Well, looks like I’m in the same boat as they are, because this is one of my favorite features of old school shooters. That, and campaigns with level design that makes the level more like a labyrinth than a straight hallway.

Having your whole arsenal in your pocket allows each tool to be used in different situations, and the game is balanced to make each weapon useful in different ways, rather than having a collection of weapons that all behave nearly identically
Also

Of course being a moving target makes you harder to hit. That’s part of the point. Being harder to hit (and therefore harder to kill) is kinda the FPS equivalent of blocking in a fighting game. And asking someone to hold still so it’s easier to shoot them is kinda like asking someone to stop blocking.

1 Like

lol at it being a ban-able offense if you JUMP around in a game. XD
People can be so incredibly petty and small…

Well, looks like I’m in the same boat as they are, because this is one of my favorite features of old school shooters. That, and campaigns with level design that makes the level more like a labyrinth than a straight hallway.

Having your whole arsenal in your pocket allows each tool to be used in different situations, and the game is balanced to make each weapon useful in different ways, rather than having a collection of weapons that all behave nearly identically so you won’t be left wanting if you don’t have one.
Also

Of course being a moving target makes you harder to hit. That’s the point. Being harder to hit (and therefore harder to kill) is kinda the FPS equivalent of blocking in a fighting game. And asking someone to hold still so it’s easier to shoot them is kinda like asking someone to stop blocking.

1 Like

Also, I did a quick fact check on this. Bunnyhopping is in no way banned in CS:GO. People don’t do it because it’s inconsistent and difficult.
What is banned is bunnyhop scripting, where you have a program to do it for you, which falls under the same category as an aimbot.

1 Like

WHAUW!!! I didn’t think people could go any lower, telling others that hopping around is ban-able when THIS is the truth!

This is why we need people like you, Fwufi… someone who can hit down on those people for telling lies to make themselves look better. Can’t believe how low some people will go to try and make themselves look like they are on the right side, when in fact all they do is b*tch and whine.

Really? This is an issue?

There are some people who is going to make anything an issue as an excuse to whine about it.
It’s cringe-worthy.

Like you do sometimes right?

#nomoreguestcharacters

Point proven.

I’ve taken a stand and I am keeping to it. At least I should get points for being consistent. :wink:

Sure why not.

Anyways, bunnyhopping though…really? I mean did noone play MGO? Boxing was way better then bunnyhopping since it actually shrinks your hurtbox (and you couldn’t jump in MGO but you were much more mobile). Oh and auto aim was a thing in that game too…yet it wasn’t banned.

@anon39655210 @Fwufikins
CS:GO Bhopping is most certainly a bannable offense. Actually the reason as to why I stopped playing the game is because my main account was banned. EDIT~Bannable when playing ranked. It is an extrememly unfair advantage.
Also, @BigBadAndy

Wow you totally refuted my argument in an intuitive and constructive way. Congratulations you landed yourself the grand prize of a self induced gunshot.

You guys should check and post your sources on this.
Either way… this is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! If they didn’t want you to jump around, they should just remove jumping all together! Instead they should put in a “climb” feature for when you want to get on crates or get over walls etc.

Because, seriously? Jumping around being bannable? As mentioned above, that’s like saying you can’t block in a fighting game or can’t edge-hog in Super Smash Bros… “You can’t use nitro in this racing game that has nitro-boost in it as a feature, because it’s just an unfair advantage!” XD

Wait a minute
WHY THE ■■■■ DID MY POST POST ITSELF TWICE?!

Its bunny hopping over the other threads to make sure it gets noticed and not flagged. lol

*badum tish*

If you think bunny-hopping is bad, go play Perfect Dark Zero with all of its rolling shenanigans, then come back and talk to me.