Bug: game crashes after launching a mission

I’ve had this happen a few times so far, and it’s been with different loadouts fighting different missions, so I really can’t pinpoint much, but when I launch a mission the game has crashed on me…I think it’s up to 3 times so far.

So I was playing shadow Lords and mid mission the game crashes. I have to close out to the dash board and load the game back up. When I get in my guy is dead and the mission is gone, and it was a shadow fight too so I’m out a heft reward. What I wished would happen is that when the game crashes mid mission, that the game defaults back to pre mission status, so the mission is still there, my guy is not dead, and I can still earn that reward.

Yeah, but if you think about it this way it would be very easy for someone to cheat the system, shut off the game when they’re losing a hard fight, and not be penalized for it. And since Astral Gems are somewhat tied to real world currency in the sense that getting them keeps you from buying stuff with real money, they appear to take cheating the system in that regard the same as if you were cheating them out of real money.

In that sense astral gems are the same as me earning money. So when the game crashes it’s OK for them to cheat me out of gems, the chance to get gems and other lot, and force me to use a revive token? Also the game is supposed to be able to differentiate between crashing and rage quitting (I.e. if the games freezes or if you quit through the pause menu). It looks as though we are at an impasse, either we cheat them or they cheat us. That’s what we’re left with if we assume that everyone is out to cheat MS and not just legitimately irritated by being robbed of their prize when the game crashes.