Brandon Alexander and me!

Yup. I did meet him at KiT last night!

He very amazing person!
WHY?
Let me to tell you my story!

I was watched Street Fighter 4 final tournament in KiT. It’s very boring for me… I notice Brandon watch SF4 tournament. I was nervous to ask him about KI World Cup. So I use my iPhone (notes), then I type “Hello I’m deaf. My friend want me to ask you about KI World Cup. We’ll see Kim Wu’s trailer or concept art at KI World Cup?” on notes. I show my comments to him. He talked to me but I don’t understand what he said. I give him my iPhone. He won’t tell us about Kim Wu… So I have very enjoying chats with him! We talked about unused vampire! We really want IG bring unused vampire back for KI Season 3! He said “Do you like MadCatz?” and I say “Yes! I have madcatz arcade stick!” Then suddenly, he walked to MadCatz shop for arcade stick, new controller and etc. He buy tight fit beanie for me!!! I was shocked and happy! Brandon give me his KI World Cup prototype hoodie!! I’m almost crying but I won’t let my tears coming out! I hugged him!

THANK YOU BRANDON ALEXANDER

20 Likes

Aww! This is great! This totally hit me in the feels. Now you have an exclusive hoodie! Wear it with pride!

3 Likes

Great story.

Brandon is an awesome guy.

Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

that he is, hes done so much for the game and our community. SOMEBODY GET THAT MAN A BEER(s)

2 Likes

FTW! AWESOME! KILLER! GODLIKE! SUPREME VICTORY! ULTRA VICTORY! ULTRA COMBO! ULTIMATE COMBO! KI 4 LIFE! LONG LIVE KI! :grin: :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Right in the feels :sob::sob::sob:. Great to see amazing kindness from our community. Great story Kev.:+1:t4::+1:t4:

3 Likes

I just shared this thread to the KI Facebook page, thanks for sharing it with us Kev. Community heroes should be celebrated.

2 Likes

Yep, this community is awesome lol

Probably among the friendliest gaming communities I have come across so far, IMO.

3 Likes

Wow dude that’s freaking awesome! Yet such honor xD thanks for asking about Kim Wu too. :grin:

JUST 8 DAYS AWAY NNNNNNGHHHH!!!:tired_face:

3 Likes

Fun fact about me: I did think about you really want Kim Wu’s trailer at KI World Cup. That’s why I asked him!

2 Likes

Much much appreciated! That truly means a lot :grin:

2 Likes

No problems! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Sounds like an amazing experience!! Thanks for sharing man!

2 Likes