Bought my first fightstick, a Razer Atrox. Tips?

I would agree with that. Bought te fight stick but 90% prob still use controller

Fire balls are easy as hell on stick

For some reason, either I go passed forward and jump or I donā€™t get to forward and just do down, down-forward. The square gate is really ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Go in to training hit
Put on input display hit down then down right then right do it real slow should be 3 clicks

I have been for the past month and half. I still miss the input most of the time. On pad I have a 99.9% hit rate. The problem is the square gateā€™s corners are so deep that I get caught in them.

That makes it even easier i think your playing to fast. Turn on input and just do the motion till it looks clean then add punch

My execution was bad till i got a 2lb spring and a kowal

You gotta play like an asian kid trying not to wake up his mom literally 3 clicks is all you should hear

How are you holding rhe stick

#I FOUND THE SECRET!
Everyone just go complete the dojo with the fight stick.

Twice if you have to.

Thatā€™s what I did and I donā€™t make many mistakes now.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the process of going through the dojo with it right now. However, itā€™s taking forever.

Its not easy. I got mad and did some things im not proud of with my stick. :frowning:

At first it can def. be very frustrating.

But you gotta stick to it, if you feel youā€™re getting frustrated, go grab some water or a drink, chill for a couple of minutes take some time to think about it prescribe your hand movement without the stock, come back refreshed.

Try a different exercise. If youā€™re practicing DPā€™s switch to fireballs and vice versa.

Even if that other move is a lot easier to pull off, itā€™ll soothe your mind and relax you to know that youā€™re succeeding at that move. Do it 30 times then switch and try again the other move.

Donā€™t switch too fast between them because you wonā€™t give your brain enough tries to build the proper muscle memory.

Most importantly donā€™t give up.

HEHEā€¦ ā€œstickā€

After another tournament incident with a Razer stick (Rico), do you Razer stick users had any similar issues yourselves??

No i got mine re soddered everything.

Havenā€™t had any problems over the last 4 months that Iā€™ve owned mine, and itā€™s still all stock.