Best youtube channels for high level play?

I’m a new player who is really looking forward to playing the pc version of this game.
I really enjoy watching this game played in high level, and like to learn from watching game footage.

What are the best youtube channels to watch? Right now I only watch Maximilian and Gamerblake.

Feel free to plug your channel here lol!

I just look up tournaments on youtube.

I know thats not very helpful, but NOTHING is better than a soda, a bag of chips, and a 2 hour long Killer instinct top8.

3 Likes

I’d say watch twitch instead of youtube for KI. A lot of good players are always streaming but they don’t always upload their matches to youtube. Also, every sunday you can watch the 8 bit beatdown for some high level play.

2 Likes

PaulB’s channel has some really insightful content on things he works on for tournaments and tips and tricks. Some are pretty advanced though and I find it hard to understand at times.

2 Likes

Paulb crazy lcd true underdawg gaming super sajaman 8 bit beatdown acidglow vasper arcade

1 Like

The best you tube video for learning IMO is Sajams Bronze to Killer KI ladder climb tutorial. Lots of good stuff in there for learning fundamentals. Follow the link below…good luck!
(And of course Maxs videos are the best… I also like to just search KI tournaments and watch the most recent ones that pop up each week.)

1 Like

I’ve got some really skilled matches on my channel. Give it a look and see for yourself.

1 Like

her0oftim3 has a lot of matches uploaded
maximilian isnt really high level though. gamerblake is ok too.

1 Like

Casual Veteran KI gameplay:

1 Like

Here’s a great channel for some high-level play.

Max still posts stuff from time to time…

Acidglow still puts stuff up from time to time. He has some pretty entertaining fights…

1 Like