Best Cinder comeback I've seen (VS Gargos)

gameplay
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f8ae4a082e8>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIl7lQgDsVc

Probably much of the community have seen this, since the video is from last year, but in case someone hasn’t, crazy & gratifying comeback ensues at 59:43 !!

PS: I just found the video, I have nothing to do with neither the uploader nor the players

Yeah, so when I did that Shadow Trailblazer, I knew that was the right distance I needed in case he tried to do that j.HK or a portal punch. I saved it for that moment since he was using those a lot. That throw too since I was doing a lot of pressure on his wake up.

And when I did that Counter Breaker at the end, I figured he thought he had to do something or else it was over. That’s the kind of mentality I like to have with Counter Breakers where where I end up forcing them to do it.

Glad you liked it!

Shadow Trailblazer, some people complain about its low priority but the projectile invincibility has huge tactical value should the player pick the moment (and distance!) like you did

Sure, match-up knowledge and consideration of opponent patterns were there, but imo that play even more showed gr8 instinct & execution on your part; just let these flow and voila! did amazing comeback against a strong opponent!

PS: Gotta love Pyrobomb incorporation in that corner combo !!

It was such a great comeback. Honestly its those moments in KI that really get you hyped!