Berserker or Mage

which do you prefer? what do you think are eaches pros and cons? talk about it here in this thread!

right now I like mage but the attacks seem to have more frames needed to do the motions. The berserker stance is more faster. but the mage is more safe full screen, can definitely battle gargos glacius kanra raam rash tj combo from a distance if done properly :slight_smile:

I haven’t had the time to try him. I will try to play him differently from most other Eyedol players though. Most will just pressure with warrior and zone with mage. I will do something different. My main goal is to build up the meter at the bottom. Land a lightning strike? Do a teleport to build a charge. Combo’d with warrior? Do a wall splat and do command grab for a charge. Not going to see a lot of players do this I assume

Berserker is much more enjoyable for me but I don’t have a choice but to master both!

Anyone know how to charge the bar of mage and beserker

Do the command grab if you are in warrior. Teleport if in mage.

I prefer both…

1 Like

Three punches to charge the purple gauge when you are in warrior mode
Three kick to charge the red when you are in mage mode.
You can add forward ou back if you want a different variation of these mode. Also, you can use both during instinct.

Instinct is what I prefer with full control and rage charges. :wink:

Me too

I play better with warrior mode. I can’t zone for s**t

Red head’s for me! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

anime purple :slight_smile:

I kan fight with ginger alittle bit better. but anime purple is my true love. I love mages in RPGS lol :slight_smile:

I prefer Mage because the Warrior build just seems like a generic rush-down character with few surprises. Granted I have not yet played Eyedol so I could be proven wrong when I get my hands on him.

Easier said than done. Mage up close and personal is tough. And if someone closes the gap it can be real hard to get out if you switch unexpectedly.

Its just like Keits said… Mage is the best from Full screen only and Warrior is the best from Up close only. Switch them out and they are the worst.[quote=“Crainiak24, post:14, topic:12611, full:true”]
I prefer Mage because the Warrior build just seems like a generic rush-down character with few surprises. Granted I have not yet played Eyedol so I could be proven wrong when I get my hands on him.
[/quote]
You will be proven wrong…there is nothing generic about him. He is really fun to play. You have fun when you are doing well and then fun being challenged when you switch bodies unexpectedly while executing a certain plan. Then you have to stop on a dime to devise a new plan on the fly. that’s the challenge and its really intense!

Haven’t been able to play him due to a bug.

That sucks… well… just let the right people know and they will get on it as quick as possible. Who have you spoken to about it?

I put it on the bug reporting thread. Basically the game has an error where I have to reinstall thenwhole game. Happened twice. The internet here while I am in vacation isn’t the best but enough to play KI. Takes a few days to download 26 gbs. Now it is 28

It could be your internet causing the issue. I would send Cstyles, Rukari, and maybe James Goddard a message so they can relay it to the team. they may not see your post in the bug thread fast enough as there are some many people posting small issues in that thread. Like “Gargos color isnt right its supposed to be midnight black not black!”

Its going to be in the players best interest to be fluid.