Bayonetta 3 Announced

Trailer:

Me right now:

7 Likes

1 Like

I’d be excited, if I owned a switch. I’m not gonna but one till there are at least three games that interest me on it.

2 Likes

Yeah not enough to make me buy a switch.
Keep your exclusive

1 Like

The way her legs just fell to the ground like that in the end was mildly disturbing, like they were torn from her body…

2 Likes

Loved Bayonetta 1, never had a WiiU, so no Bayonetta 2. So the Bayonette 1&2 combopack on Switch will be a nice buy. Aswell as part 3. :grin:

Havent really played any xbox in months and even cancelled my xbox live because of it.

Might ask/get an xbox on x for christmas though. I have a whole library of games on Xbox and looking forward to some new games like Sea of Thieves and Red Dead Redemption 2, and I still need to get Injustice 2. Also, there is still that KI itch. How does the xbox One X version compare to the normal version, graphically and loading times wise?

While on the other hand, I got a Switch at launch and already have 40 games on it…

With the One X version, there aren’t any jaggies and you notice a lot of little details in the stages. The UI loads much quicker as well.

HOWEVER, there are a few issues with frame rate drops at this time. This can cause some problems during online matches.

Not a fan of the genre. I’m more beat’em up fan, not that much of the new hack n slash style.
I did like Splatterhouse for Xbox 360, but I think it was more a 3D beat’em up, no swords or guns.

Someone posted these screenshots of the trailer…

She looks bloody and angry, not her cheery and confident self this time. And with her legs falling apart at the end of the trailer, I honestly found it rather disturbing… poor Bayo, I wonder if Platinum Games are going a more hardcore and serious route this time with the game. Her story has always been tragic, both in the first and the sequel, so maybe they’re going all the way this time…

1 Like

So Platinum Games has gone back to Bayonetta’s old, original character design (including her hair) from the 1st original game? :confused: :thinking: Other than that, this is what I now called cool, awesome, and excellent gaming news announcement overall :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :smile: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap:

Honestly, I really hope that’s just a symptom of early development. I prefer the bayonetta 2 design. I hate that beehive.

1 Like

It will most likely be an unlockable/DLC costume.

1 Like

The all-new official gameplay trailer for Bayonetta 3 has FINALLY been revealed/shown now :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :sunglasses: :+1: :fire: