Are you ready for tomorrow?!

Who know? But I think we will see 8th character before top 8 starts…

1 Like

@Blade4693

1 Like

Oh man the hype is real lol

I am so pumped!

6 Likes

I’m super salty over shadow lords but an Eyedol announcement would make the salt go away lol unfortunately I heavily doubt that Eyedol is coming this season. If I had to bet money I would bet he isn’t coming

I’d flip my ■■■■ over Eyedol being released.

Season 3 would go from a 5/10 to a 9/10 overnight.

3 Likes

My reaction if it really is Eyedol who gets revealed tomorrow

1 Like

My reaction:

2 Likes

To quote myself:

2 Likes

I see this before. But we shouldn’t give up our hopes… WHAT IF it really is Eyedol…

1 Like

Then I wouldn’t care.

I’ve seen enough evidence to believe it will be eyedol, and I’m not happy. At least I will have the satisfaction of getting to read 100 threads that say “EYEDOL ISNT WHAT I WANTED! HE IS RUINED! WAHHHH! THANKS IG!”.

Where? Do you have any official proof that it could be Eyedol? Because all I’ve seen is fan demands and rants.

I know it’s your opinion. But we need one more original KI character… D:

I ask you again. Why you hate him so much?..

Yes, one more ORIGINAL character… as in NOT a guest character and NOT Eyedol. ^^

1 Like

Sorry, that’s confidential. Let’s just say a friend of a friend has the hookup. We don’t know 100% if he is the last character, but we do know… something. We will have to wait and see.

So, what you say is… you got nothing. XD

Kappa? Lol

No. We know things that I won’t tell you.

If 8th character is Eagle, then I will happy too. To be honestly, I don’t care which Eagle or Eyedol. I just want best original character like Mira or Eyedol… : )