Are you ready for tomorrow?!

Same here. My gut feeling want me to believe it’s Eyedol. But I don’t know I should trust my gut or not…

If its Eyedol I’ll forgive all of the flaws this season, like no ultimates, lack of character stages, to many guests, no bonus character, Eyedol would make up for all of them.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a bonus character mentioned somewhere before?

Either way, I’m not a fan of Eyedol. If he’s announced, at least I’ll get one more boss character to VS. Just please for the love of Gargos, don’t make his theme suck.

God I hope it is not Eyedol… Though I fear it will be. Honestly I think if it is then we can say there won’t be a S4 as they won’t be holding anyone back but just getting everyone out. I think Hawk may be more likely.

Eagle… maybe Ryatt

Who?..

Me too! If last character is Eagle, then I will disappointed and accept it… We must accept it than complains… Right?

OK GUYS!! I got sone real Tea for yall. So you know the KI definitive edition roght? So tell me why its says “Every Killer Instinct Fighter” BUT AND it says “Including the remastered cast”. Then it goes on saying Original fighters like sako and Queen ARIA ETC. So??? Yea… They cant say REMASTERED CAST and leave one of them like what? Eyedol was playable and had stuff ya know? And If they did leave him out i i want to hear directly from them. AND its very blatantly not talking about the next season or whatever… So this is pretty interesting stuff and yes, i will be outraged if he wasnt the last character. But i know he is so im not complaining… Your thoughts? OH AND AND If its abguest character thats a real bummer cause tbh he/she will be hype for couple days and then RIP. Now your thoughts? xD

1 Like

I’ll be both sad and happy to see Eyedol as last S3 character.
Sad because no surprise. He’s a KI1 famous boss.
Happy because Eyedol…

I’ll be mad if there will be another guest character.
Not because it sucks (i actually like GC’ gameplays. it’s kinda new and brings fresh air), but we have enough GC here.

I’ll be hyped about Eagle or a Shadow < insert character >.
It will be a big surprise.

UPDATE: NEW CHARACTER HAS BEEN LEAKED!!!

8 Likes

Please, it’s obviously going to be Spiderman. :neutral_face:

No, no, no…It’s so obvious.

…It’s gonna be one of the Pong paddles.

1 Like

It’s confirmed to be the ball from videoball

3 Likes

That may be the best thing since sliced bread.

its kick from divekick. KICK WINS!

1 Like

A pinata

If its Eyedol it will be super cool if he is all Dark Souls armor style and Tusk can battle him like Conan vs Demon Warlord…yeah!

Im going to drop a dung pie in Pikel pees nest and hope he trades me an Eyedol! lol

Just please for the love of Gargos do not be a guest character or a shadow/ copy character!

I still think Eyedol is the most likely choice but I would not put the odds even at 50%. I just don’t know who else would be hype enough to keep so secret for so long.

2 Likes

He’s already confirmed at EVO :slight_smile:

XD

2 Likes

I’ll pay you $200, a pizza hot-pocket, and my soul if you give that to me.

Maybe I’ll buy a Sonic one and give it to you if you really want it, but this one’s for keeps.

Wish I found some KI related ones, but they were out of them at the moment.