Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

Pls what was the tease, they took it away

look my post.

Katana. The theme. An actual tease to get you wondering what the character will look like before a full reveal. Did RAAM or Eyedol get teased like this? No.

RAAM was on E3 stage. Eyedol was revealed at EVO. Arguably two of the biggest events we had outside of KIWC in 2016. There could be no teases for them.

3 Likes

Right!.. Right? :confused:

The thing is, I only see a black screen on the post,maybe my phone’s browser is messing up

Oh, then here’s the pic of the teaser.

‘And there exists yet another powerful Coalesced Guardian in the form of a katana sword.’

The tease also comes with the new character’s theme.

3 Likes

Thank u man, is the theme like aganos ? Or Arbiter ? My phone play it, n im at work

No. Close to Aganos’ (maybe chimes or japanese bells idk) but it has a Japanese flute added.

1 Like

It’s the main theme with a Japanese influence, flutes, chimes, and drum.

Coalesced means to come together for one form/mass. Maybe the sword is actually seperated into multiple parts and can be used as such?

Ivy confirmed :sweat_smile:

OMGoth!

Yeah, at this point there’s basically no limit to what they could do around this tease. The sword could be the character. The sword could be floating in the air, controlled by a character, puppet style. It could be a ghost Samurai, a modern Japanese kid with the sword, a kid from New Jersey or Nigeria with the sword… heck, maybe the character is a cute kitten that stands in the end of the sword and swipes at you with its paws.

Or maybe they are adding a sword Guardian to SL.

It’s like the jerk that made the teaser knew it was so ambiguous that folks would have no idea what to think…

But then again, it’s not too far off for those who dive deep into our lore.

Long story short…you just have to stay tuned.

5 Likes

Is there anything else you can tell us? No matter how vague or infuriating. Just something to aim is a little bit.

There’s a katana involved :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair enough I guess.

Personally, I am satisfied with what they given us. Think about it. They could’ve easily not made any tease and just let the weekly content be the guardian no one cares about. Instead, they give us a hint on what is to come…maybe next week?

i think you can become some kind of legend in your field if you actually release info everyday up until the release… that leads to absolutely nothing concrete.

just thirty days of news, teasers, images and hints organized in one thread where at the end someone asks:

“so who’s the new character”?

and everyone can only reply: