Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

Tuesday will be cool for Shadow Lords

9 Likes

thinking: what are you up too?

my guess, we will get the owl guardian and the next character will be made available via some obscure quest line that has an insanely low spawn rate and that they never directly acknowledge until after the character is released. People are creatures of habit. I have been able to predict every Injustice 2 announcement down to the day because I closely followed MKXā€™s development.

1 Like

I promise to tell you about Gold Skins at least a few days before they are released. Actually this brings up a point: if you donā€™t hear about something new at least 3 days in advance (like character, skins), chances are that you wonā€™t see it on Tuesday.

2 Likes

So what can we expect? I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me, but I canā€™t remember anything being announced this past week.

I really hated them at first, those gold skins, but after buying one I have come to actually like them. Canā€™t wait for Gold Mira.

I really just want gold riptor, Saberwulf, eyedoll, and Raam

Just please no more ā€œOh, BTW, hereā€™s the priceā€ 2 hours before it drops. That was such a buzzkill with Kilgore. At least give us a few days to sort out our finances.

Buzzkillgore??

6 Likes

[quote=ā€œGeneralScrebor, post:27, topic:17897, full:trueā€]
I really just want gold riptor, Saberwulf, eyedoll, and Raam
[/quote]We already have a golden retriever. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I personally want MORE details on Ultimates.

2 Likes

That was a good one :joy:

Yeah me too.

Anyone down for a mr. Peanut butter saberwulf?

Gold Pack and a pair of shades on his head would do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am very curious how we are doing with the Kilgore community fund, I know I supported asap!

Any news on this tuesday? Last tuesday with the guardian was a bit of a disappointment to meā€¦hoping for something more interesting this weekā€¦

I would go by the following;

So if we get something it will most likely be something minorā€¦

Hope we hear something more about their plans soon :thinking:

Well that answers an obvious questions the next one isnā€™t about Ultimatesā€¦I have a feeling itā€™s another Crimson Gaurdian.

1 Like

Or a 2x XP weekend or something like that.

Crimson fractured ward