Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

What news? Watcher Guardian is back in rotation for the week. Owl is gone. What’s off about it?

Maybe because that news is absolutely meaningless to me and others as someone who can’t even use SL mode for months now and as a result have also been unable to use either guardian… :persevere:

Can totally understand the gripe on that. Fear not, 3.7 is not that far away.

I would love 3.7 to drop, but for right now, as long as there’s consistent updates, this mode’s GOING UP

ON A TUESDAY

Next character is SAMURAI!!!

1 Like

I AM HYPEEEEEE

2 Likes

The HYPE is back! Love teases like this! Hopefully a trailer to bring the HYPE to it’s fullest. :relaxed:

Pls what was the tease, they took it away

look my post.

Katana. The theme. An actual tease to get you wondering what the character will look like before a full reveal. Did RAAM or Eyedol get teased like this? No.

RAAM was on E3 stage. Eyedol was revealed at EVO. Arguably two of the biggest events we had outside of KIWC in 2016. There could be no teases for them.

3 Likes

Right!.. Right? :confused:

The thing is, I only see a black screen on the post,maybe my phone’s browser is messing up

Oh, then here’s the pic of the teaser.

‘And there exists yet another powerful Coalesced Guardian in the form of a katana sword.’

The tease also comes with the new character’s theme.

3 Likes

Thank u man, is the theme like aganos ? Or Arbiter ? My phone play it, n im at work

No. Close to Aganos’ (maybe chimes or japanese bells idk) but it has a Japanese flute added.

1 Like

It’s the main theme with a Japanese influence, flutes, chimes, and drum.

Coalesced means to come together for one form/mass. Maybe the sword is actually seperated into multiple parts and can be used as such?

Ivy confirmed :sweat_smile: