Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

It was only potential damage at best- Walk it off and I promise not to end any combos for a few more seconds. :face_with_head_bandage:

-Zenek

5 Likes

If noone’s said already, the game does load a fair amount quicker than you might expect. Spatial sound isn’t required given that KI’s sound design is good enough already, coupled with the fact that it is only on a 2-d field (i.e. left/right), height can be conveyed but I don’t think it’s worth implementing a fair amount of the time.

Regardless, I’d really like to see an arcade ladder still.

2 Likes

I still can’t even play shadow survival because of the error downloading shadows and the first time in a month I come back to ranked I get paired with a 15 star.

Gold Rash skin - $1.49

Bumpity bump-bump. :space_invader:

-Zenek

PS. Don’t look at me like that. We got the Golden Rash Skin last week- maybe we’ll get something new today?

My Tuesday is looking ULTRA-BUSY, so I’ll ask for two things tonight:

Is there anything in the pipeline for tomorrow?

AND

I would absolutely LOVE it if there was a Winter 2017 version of this amazing thread: 12/9 Textual Stream - The One that Wraps the Community Survey

I want to get a little glimpse into what’s next for KI, and if the @developers want to field a few questions, that’d be hot. Whatta you say, @snickerdoodle, @BlitzedKraig, & @rukizzel? How about a big 'ol Textural Stream to end the year? Pretty please?

-Zenek

2 Likes

Happy New Year! :fireworks::tada::sparkles: :sparkler:

Do we have any new content to celebrate the start of 2018 with?

I hope that we’ll get some news about something soon… My favorite in-game KI thing from 2017 was Kilgore, and my gun-fisted broken robot was released a year ago! :open_mouth: More KI please!

-Zenek

Little bump, because I just found out that Eagle’s gold skin was released either this week or last week, and I’m not sure that everyone knows about it yet. All 29 fighters in the current roster have gone gold! :eagle:

-Zenek

1 Like

It’s 27. Arbiter and Raam don’t have gold skins.

You forgot about Omen, still can’t believe Rash got one before he did.

2 Likes

Happy Tuesday!

Just a friendly reminder that we still haven’t seen the elusive Crimson Lion Guardian that was teased in its own dossier… I wonder when it’ll be available to buy with Astral Gems in Shadow Lords? :lion:

-Zenek

1 Like

There’s still like 3 or 4 crimsons left to get

1 Like

You’re absolutely right, but the Crimson Lion has my attention at the moment- The Lion Guardians aren’t easy to get right now, (I always get Rams, Vampire Bats, Exemplars, & Snakes in the packs that Kan-Ra sells me), and I’m genuinely curious about the specific bonuses that come with using this unreleased Guardian.

I mean, besides the cool extra bonus of “You can only be defeated if your opponent performs an Ultra Combo” bit- Having zero health and still being able to fight on unless your foe gets the Ultra is a fun situation to think about… :lion:

-Zenek

2 Likes

I agree! more KI please :grin::video_game:

1 Like

Can we get one more character so we have an even number. please.

3 Likes

I am still waiting on being able to delete replays I don’t want and that the Profile card be part of the fighter customization along with accessories and colors, so that if I change character, the profile card changes with the character.

The comic book shop is the place to go if you want something new in the world of KI (so far) this week, but after refreshing my mind on what the Crimson Owl will do via its dossier, I want it to release soon too!

Remember when Sabrewulf had that awesome forward & back dash that was nerfed in Season 2? Well, the Crimson Owl turns your favorite fighter into Season 1 Sabrewulf when it comes to mobility. (with a limited number of crazy dashes, naturally!)

Now that I think about it, I wish I could trade Wulf’s relatively useless “Feral Cancel” Instinct Mode perk with his fun passive +10% strength bonus (Also nerfed from Season 1!) and/or the awesome forward & backward dashing abilities he had in Season 1. The chip damage bonus is nice, but Wulf’s instinct just feels lacking at the moment… :wolf:

Don’t forget to pick up issue 4 of Killer Instinct this week! :sunglasses::+1:

-Zenek

PS. I realized my error when I stated that all 29 fighters have Gold Skins a few weeks ago, but I meant to say “everyone who was intended to get a Gold Skin.” My bad, fans of Omen, Arbiter, & General RAAM! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

always nice to read your posts, Zenek. i too am also really really interested in the rest of the crimson guardians. i wish i had played the game at the peak of its popularity, i sorta feel like an archeologist reading all the old threads lol

1 Like

Have you watched any flash, dayton, or paul B footage of them using feral cancels?

1 Like