Are ultimates considered Disrespect

Since some Ultimates may take less time than Ultra->Instant Ultra ender->Win outro, I may take them as a quick transation into the next fight, so no disrespect at all

People waited over 3 years for them to complain about them.

ffs i dont even -.-

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only done TJā€™s ultimate to someone in Ranked but thatā€™s it. I didnā€™t message them, I didnā€™t call them down I just wanted to try it out and it was alright I guess. To be honest I had forgot some characters had ultimates and it only came back to me when someone chose Tusk against me o-o

Ultimates are a deserved celebration. They look great, they only come from a decisive victory, and there is no way to throw disrespect in with them.

Ultras can come from a danger VS danger victory, which isnt decisive, and can be manipulated to be very disrespectful. They still look cool, but in a high-level match BOTH players have seen it 1000 times, so its boring to look at.

If you waited 3 years for a taco, but then it arrived with no sauce, and was deconstructed and stale, you would be pretty mad.

(I dont feel that way about ultimates, i love them, and i dont think anyone has felt THAT strongly about them, im just making a point about how expectations can be broken when they reasonably shouldnt have :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Fine by me, they are mercifully short and if lose w/out taking a bar I can blame myself.
Double/triple ultras after I put my opponent in danger state and they last foreverā€¦ no thanks

Compared to multi-Ultras, definitely not.

1 Like

Look if you are able to destroy me without me taking your first life bar, you deserve that Ultimate.

1 Like

Ultimates are not disrespectful. You need to work for them. Someone needs to win while keeping their first bar. I love it when I lose, but managed to take the first bar to stop it. It gets even better for me when they do a multi ultra because I stopped their ultimate. :smile:

Honestly, Iā€™m pretty sure all of the Ultimates are actually shorter than doing someoneā€™s Ultra the full way.

Hell, it might be faster than doing an Ultra Ender right away just because of the pause afterwards for the announcerā€™s ā€œULTRAAAAA COMBOOOOOOO!ā€, a characterā€™s victory animation, Supreme/Awesome Victory popping up (with potential for a Perfect to also delay it), and then getting to the screen.

Itā€™s definitely not.

Goth, you are a form of cyber-bullying. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh FFS! Itā€™s a video game! If you feel disrespected by something that happens in an imaginary, digital world, go find something else to occupy your time with.

You know what I will, by spending my time here getting offended at whatever the next person says.

1 Like