Are some characters naked?

So he has a suit under all that fire? Like a skin tight suit that catches fire? I don’t think he does because I’ll go with his retro look and his abs are showing. That tells me he has no shirt on which could very well mean he has no pants on. But the shale of his genitals don’t show for obvious reasons.

That reminds me, is Eyedol also naked? Or he’s just wearing furry pants and high heels?

The suit is over the fire. Its tech based probably some sort of electromagnetic field connected by the armour peices that you can see on his body that regulates how much fire can escape the suit and from where.

Really, who fkin cares mates… I can bet even devs dgaf.

Unless we’re all still 12, who cares if someone is naked? Like once you get the “yes” or “no” confirmation, what does that affect?

2 Likes

Because it’s bad for everyone’s health and we shouldn’t educate the young ones with such dastardly things. It poisons the mind…or…so they say.

Being educated on anatomny is bad for everyone’s health? We shouldn’t educate little kids? Nobodys ever said “knowledge of anatomy poisons the mind”. What in the world is going on with the message boards today haha

Not going to lie this is better than the poo thread. :joy::joy:

Because, it’s bad. We should shelter ourselves and the children. What’s the famous motto? “THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!”

You know that kind of thing. Just think how good that would be for the future.

well I pity any child raised on that type of parenting. It does absolutely no good for anyone’s future.

Precisely.

Speaking from the parental POV, while there are extremes of parents that won’t let their kids get beyond Disney/Pixar level content until in their mid 20s, I think the main issue isn’t exactly denying kids access to understanding of basic anatomy & beyond so much as it is holding off until they understand how to weild said information and that there are consequences of their actions if they are foolish with what they know. Yes there is nothing wrong with a 2nd grader knowing that boys and girls are different in their bathing suit areas, but does that make it ok to strip down buck naked in the middle of class? Probably not. And the older the kids get, the harder it is to figure out where exactly to draw the line. Do you go slavishly prudish and not allow interaction with the opposite gender until their mid 20’s, or do you just let them explore all their erratic impulses as soon as they get them and become a grandparent in your mid 30’s? The bottom line is it is the job of the parent to help their kids from making stupid decisions or forming stupid opinions…basically protect their kids from themselves, until such a time as they are ready to fend for themselves…all while winging it the whole way, because as the old cliché goes kids don’t come with instructions.

That being said, there’s nothing wrong with KI’s “nudity”…especially since they’ve all been given the Ken doll treatment.

Classic Sabre should be naked from the waist down, but in KI3 he got that awful He-Man belt and crotch fur patch.

I don’t know if it was a joke or not, but Sabre was never naked.

Oh, but he totally was.

http://www.killerinstinctcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Sabrewulf_KI.jpg

Wouldn’t that be half-naked? Since he’s wearing a shirt?

Apologies. Misread your post. Didn’t read “from the waist down”.

Well there’s one simple test to figure this out.

:ballot_box_with_check: Character is not wearing clothes

3 Likes

Seriously talking about cinders genitals… riiiiiight

They’re hot.

… Literally.