Arbiter In Killer Instinct tease

I understand bro. But after seeing Kim in action, and those rash juggles…

OMG DEM JUGGLES

I have complete faith!

That Special Announcement tomorrow…

PLZ BE RELEASE DATE OF S3 PLZ

1 Like

Seriously, SPAWN? he wasn’t even relevant when they put him into Soul Cali 2 in 2003.

Fantastic looking tease. I’m meh on Halo as a franchise but Arbiter will fit in well, is suitably badass and the stage and character both look gorgeous. Well done.

But @oTigerSpirit, what makes you say this is the “last” guest character? There could be three more for all we know…

1 Like

spawn would be a good fit for MKX but not KI

Are you excited? I have mixed feelings. I’d rather have a completely new character I think.

We already were going to be stuck with another guest character, he was the best option.

1 Like

I think if there’s gonna be another guest, he’s a great choice, but I feel the first 2 out of 3 characters being guests is a bit meh. I hope we have more new and returning than guests.

I CAN’T BREATHE! Stop being so iffy about it guys, this takes two of my favorite games and smashes them together. I’ve never been hyper for anything EVER!

3 Likes

I was like. What? No way? It can’t be possible. Must be the wrong trailer and this is a Halo 5 trailer. Must be it. Ok that is it. KI pops up. Gsrouhbfdlunvljrsbfvljfbvfslbsflbfvuwojdf uofeb efojsbvuowrfhoirwvhwroivhrwoughowiefhvcjlebvvuodbcscndjobgsruohxerouhvosjcnvjwbvoursjcbvsojcbvmcsknfjeordhmutrhecmouetygcnouetgymcuogeytinciutegymcoutegmcuohgteomclndmghjflglxknvclmcsshojvhvuofshvfsuoygukfwhbkjsfchvkjsfhgfusohekurhgkuyerihgksirhgkuvdfbktghdfouhrouerhvotughkdfubnoudthgkdjtndktjnbkdjfnbdtkjn kjdgnhkfx,nbkdhbkusgrhjkrzg,hj,nahluwf,jbafheqfoukbjefwbkjvwbkjsfkjhcgifwbkusfkhbvdshbkdsvkbhwrkbhcadhukwfehkbbhvdshiufwljncekhbsdvuhhjiuhkewfihufsejn,nvsdj hvsf,jhvsudknglkrhverkjrvbku

5 Likes

He’s a sensible choice, I think. A melee focused sci-fi character from a reasonably popular franchise from the same IP holder? Not a bad plan for marketing or gameplay design, IMO.
I was originally skeptical he’d make it in, but looking at it I’m kinda excited to see what can be done. Really interesting to see that it looks like his stage is on the Shanghelli (covenant elite) homeworld.

Related note, shouldn’t we get an Arbiter sub-forum since he’s been in a teaser?

I’M SO HYPE FOR ARBITER! MY DREAM COMING TRUE!!!

But I feel bad for Joanna dark fans…

4 Likes

Honestly Im quite excited about it. The arbiter is an interesting character who deserves more than sidekick status in halo. He fits the alien theme with Glacius, he’s better than the master chief since he seems more adept at melee and a fighting game due to the laser sword and size, and is a great promotional crossover. I have no issue with him.

My issue is actually with Kim Wu’s annoying personality. Give me Arbiters over one Kim Wu…

All good points - I’ll be optimistic.

The only thing that could make me happier now is if we get Halo 3 Arbiter as a retro!

http://www.bagogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Arbiter.jpg

2 Likes

Merged topics to keep the forums in order. Carry on!

3 Likes

You guys are the best

halo 2 arbiter would better

They’re very similar in design. Halo Wars Arbiter would be good because he’s more beefy looking.

Idk who or what the Arbiter is so I really have no opinion on it but I do agree with @oTigerSpirit that Spawn would have been a really good addition. I was hoping he was going to be in MKX originally but I could see him fitting in KI well too. He is soooo 90’s lol he would fit right in.

Spawn needs to be in a brutal game, MKX is not happening, so hopefully Injustice 2 or MK11