Arbiter In Killer Instinct tease

Exactly! I’d rather see him than Aganos!

Hmm, interesting. Very interesting indeed, yes :slightly_smiling: :open_mouth:

I’m so happy right now you all have no idea. When S3 launches, I’m going to be REALLY conflicted with what I’ll do first:

-experiment with Glacius
-play tf out of Arbiter

Also, looking so much forward to Arbiter’s retro, that nostalgia is great.

3 Likes

Hopefully he’s got a generic Elite set of armor as an accessory set, or maybe that could be his retro because technically before Halo 2 he wore basic armor.

3 Likes

Looks like it was captured from Halo 5. I’d be surprised if the actual stage and character look that good. I like the detail on his armor.

Also, I called that Gold armor when people were bringing him up. Guess there is a possibility Skorge from Gears of War can show up too.

I guarantee he’ll also have a standard energy sword as an accessory or retro too.

With how Halo 5 has several different variants I could easily see him with a few different swords.

On the subject of classic Halo audio…

I have an URGENT request for the devs ( @TheKeits @TempusChaoti @GoogleMyName etc)
For Arby’s intro quote, PLEASE let it be his old Halo 2 opener.
“If you came to hear me beg, you will be DISAPPOINTED.” -sword-

Bonus points for if you get Keith David to reprise his voice over.

6 Likes

FYI, what you saw was captured from ingame.

16 Likes

That stage is part of a level in Halo 5 where you go to the Elite planet. It’s a big cathedral type of room.

In game? As in in Killer Instinct?! As in, captured in OUR engine?!?!

Woah, when you guys said there’d be visual improvements in Season 3 you weren’t kidding. I liked it before but WELL done!

1 Like

All of the announcements today are so hype!

That’s what I figured, from the layout of the battle it looked like a KI stage with the Elites battling in the background. I’ve gotta say, it looks amazing and thank you so much for choosing this guest over the other choices.

1 Like

You guys really upped the anty this time! amazing work!

I applaud you guys! can’t wait to see what you do with the other staes.

BTW, any chance we’ll be able to have a beta to season3? I can understand if it’s no since it is only a month away.

2 Likes

Yes! BETA BETA BETA

3 Likes

That would be AWESOME!!!

I’m glad it’s the Arbiter and not Master Chief

5 Likes

Am impressed. Kim Wu’s stage looks like a Street Fighter stage but realistic. Seeing Kan Ra and Jago fight on that stage was pretty surreal.

1 Like

Am glad you showed up on here BECAUSE I WAS RIGHT. SHE IS A DESIGN STUDENT!

well, I really have to confirm this by myself again tomorrow at 7pm during the special announcement :sunglasses: