Arbiter Gameplay Speculation Thread

Yeah, I was guessing sticky grenades and active camo. xP

1 Like

Moved this to the correct forum. Carry on.

3 Likes

or camo…maybe its the visual sign that his instinct can be used

I just noticed that the Arbiter fights dirty - he can stomp on your foot. :stuck_out_tongue:

You gotta do what you can to survive, even if it means you gotta break some rules :wink:

Is that an energy shield? Instinct mode?

3 Likes

@TempusChaoti liked the post. It must be true then am I right?

1 Like

Sneaky… Or maybe he’s toying with you and the shimmer we see is only the after-effects of his stealth? I dunno.

Lol I’m guessing you’re instinct mode guess is right

Type-51 Carbine

The Type-51 Carbine holds 18 rounds of radioactive ammo and fires three-shot bursts. Once the magazine has been emptied, gunshots are replaced by melee attacks.

Plasma Grenade

Sticky anti-personnel plasma grenade that detonates after a three-second delay. Throwing distance can be changed by pressing Forward or Backwards. Grenade blast can harm both players. The Arbiter carries three grenades, replacement grenades are salvaged over time.

Energy Sword

The Arbiter carries a master-crafted Covenant Energy Sword or Thel ‘Vadam’s personal blade – the vicious Prophets’ Bane.

Combat Evolved

Arbiter can tack on a Plasma Grenade or fire his Type-51 Carbine to deal additional damage after performing a Throw, Energy Sword strike, or any Ender.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/canon-fodder-fighting-words

1 Like

#OKAY REAL TALK

retro ARBY SCREENSHOT

#AND STAGE CONCEPT

#This article is a GOLD MINE

2 Likes

If I had to guess, they’re going for a stance system with the sword as one weapon and the carbine as the other. More indepth, they’d probably have the weapons as the fist button moves, grenades/swapping as the foot moves, and some kind of reload/magazine system for the carbine.

Doubt it. The carbine only has like 6 shots. I don’t think that’s enough to justify an entire stance for the gun

Well, now we know! No stances, but the gun only has 18 shots - with no reloading.

He’s extremely well designed, like all KI characters. KI easily has
some of the most, if not the absolute most, creative move-sets in
fighting game history.

I love how they’ve implemented so many different concepts into their
fighting engine so fluently. Kim’s nunchaku kata, Rash’s beat’em up game
mechanics and Arbiters halo weapons are all done wonderfully well.

Gotta hand it to Keits and the other combat designers for creating
truly innovative and unique move-sets, as well as refining and
diversifying the more derivative ones.

People talk ■■■■ about this game are so clueless. It has so much to offer.

2 Likes

Season 3 IG Arbiter Gameplay stream

2 Likes