April Fool's!

Happy April Fool’s everyone:) Now what was the best and worst moments you had in April Fool’s day?

1 Like

This from LoL; I love AI bots and matches, and I fell for this instantly! xD

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/advanced-bot-tests-live-normals

1 Like

Joanna Dark confirmed!

Rest In Peace Johanna lul

2 Likes

I hate it…I’ve learned to do it. I have no sense of humor regarding to that subject (the massacre of the innocents which is in 28th December here and the idea is to make “jokes” on fake news).

My final loathe to this practice was enduring years and years reading notes that KI was going to be released. Is just plain awful playing with my heart like that :cry:. When I saw it in E3 of course I didn’t believe it either. At least for some time :joy:

Anyway, I don’t believe anything at all in the web during this month and I don’t believe in anyone in the Spanish speaking countries during December 28 th.

Reference:

Wikipedia:

Comparable prank days
December 28, the equivalent day in Spain and Hispanic America, is also the Christian day of celebration of the “Day of the Holy Innocents”. The Christian celebration is a holiday in its own right, a religious one, but the tradition of pranks is not, though the latter is observed yearly. After somebody plays a joke or a prank on somebody else, the joker usually cries out, in some regions of Hispanic America: Inocente palomita que te dejaste engañar (“You innocent little dove that let yourself be fooled”).

In Mexico, the phrase is ¡Inocente para siempre! which means “Innocent forever!”. In Argentina, the prankster says ¡Que la inocencia te valga!, which roughly translates as a piece of advice on not to be as gullible as the victim of the prank. In Spain, it is common to say just ¡Inocente! (which in Spanish can mean “Innocent!”, but also “Gullible!”).[21]

2 Likes

Tfw when one of your girls says she missed her monthly and it’s a joke. GG April fools to me

3 Likes

@Sasuke99I’s Fulgore is awful. He should git gud.

@STORM179 Your Hisako is broken. Keits is gonna nerf your precious main.

1 Like

That’s actually kind of true. I haven’t played Fulgore for a few months.

1 Like

Yeah! Fulgore don’t want to be with you anymore.

1 Like

[/quote]
I see what you did there

1 Like

LOL, well played sir

1 Like

My favourite one this year is the one on the certain NSFW website that said that it now automatically shares the video you are watching on social media, nearly had a heart attack :joy::joy: