[APP] Kolor Instinct 1.1.0 - Kim Wu, Tusk & Arbiter + Share functionality and More!

http://imgur.com/kHXk05v

please add this feature to season 3,after level
lets say 70 you can make your own color as a master

1 Like

I think this thread is deserving of a small bump, because it’s a handy, interesting little app that I think some of our new players (whether they are simply new because of Season 3’s launch, or new because of the PC port) would enjoy and/or benefit from knowing about it.

@psykkee, I hope you’ll eventually add the Season 3 characters to the app as the season goes on, because having the commands, traits and Ultra inputs on my phone while I play is really helpful when learning a new character.

Thanks xSkeletalx,

Since now I own KI for PC, my plan is to update all the characters to increase the quality of the images and also update the move list, but I’m not sure when is the next update, because I’m working on other projects right now.

1 Like

Knowing that it’s something you’ll eventually update is good enough for me, I didn’t expect some unreasonable first-week turnaround or anything, just wanted to find out whether you were planning to add the new stuff eventually, or whether it was a defunct program post-S2.

Just to let you guys know, I decided to update the app this week. I hope you like the new version :slight_smile:

Version 1.1.0 - Changelog

• Now you can create alternate colors for: Kim Wu, Tusk and Arbiter!
  • New SHARE functionality: allows you to share your alternate colors via Twitter, Facebook, e-mail and other apps!
  • The move list has been UPDATED with all the moves and characters from Season 3.
  • New button: FORUMS, which opens the official community from within the app.
  • New App icon.
  • Sounds: now you can hear the sound of the characters names.

PS: the iOS version is not available at the moment because it takes some time to Apple to approve the app. But don’t worry, it will be available in a few days. Android users can download the new version on the link below:

SCREENSHOTS

7 Likes

I remember this!
Awesome that you’re still working on it! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh Snap! There is an Update?

Downloading now!

1 Like

just got this app thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

I downloaded your app a long time ago after they announced they were going to release KI for PC in preparation for its release
 and to just drool over the game in anticipation
 I actually was wondering if you were going to update it for S3 and im glad to find out that you indeed are! great app!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, the new version is now available for iOS users as well, here is the link, enjoy:

2 Likes

I have a super old phone and it never was able to use this app but suddenly it can, no idea why.

Anywho it cuts off after Rash, hoping to see an update for the rest of the cast soon. Its a fun little app, though I wish I could change the skin tone on most of them. I was trying to emulate a mimic skin and that wasn’t an option, at least not on Tusk.

1 Like

Finally got the app. Here are some of the things I’ve made!

1 Like

this needs to be added