Anyone up for Beavis and Butt-Head as guest characters in KI?

• Sure so be my guest
  • Hell no!
  • Depends

0 voters

After all Killer Instinct can always use a dual-assist type character and at the same time KI does not have yet a dual-assist type character :wink:

The Great Cornholio: Beavis AND Butt-Head’s Instinct Mode
"I am Cornholio!"
“I am The Great Cornholio!”
:laughing: :laughing: :joy: :joy:

I’d rather have Hank Hill as a guest character lol.

1 Like

We’ve been over this before. If you wanna see some situations play out involving what can only be described as joke characters you should scroll through my thread called worst choice for character.

1 Like

I do really love the idea of a dual-assist character. They could tag in, but that would make them essentially a two-bodied ARIA. Most interesting would be the assist. When you select them, you pick a lead and an assist. Moves list changes a bit depending upon your selection. I love the sound of that a lot.

2 Likes

How many times will this be posted ffs. No thanks. I’m all for guest characters and I was a fan of Beavis and Butt-head but that was FIFTEEN YEARS AGO. How is that inclusion even relevant today.

4 Likes

I take polls more seriously when the person who creates it actually votes in it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lighten up lol I’m sure this thread is mostly for ■■■■■ and giggles so don’t take it so seriously. I wouldn’t want them in either but hell I’ll humor the idea.

1 Like

They sucked in the 90’s when they were created. They suck now.

Now don’t forget about the new Beavis and Butt-Head reboot that aired/premiered back in (I think) 2012. At the same time more specifically Beavis and Butt-Head from the new reboot as possible guest characters in Killer Instinct :wink: :laughing: :joy:

Aand, just like the last time and the time before that (and the time before that) still no.

3 Likes

In fairness this was like the fourth time I’ve personally seen it posted.

Thanks for pointing that out. He has posted this ■■■■ in every thread about what characters should be in the game. I don’t understand why anyone thinks they are great. They suck and will always suck. What is so great about a show when all them look like this

One says something stupid, then the other says something stupid, next is a lame catch phrase, and ends with that stupid laugh thing.

1 Like

I don’t remember B&B having anything to do with Microsoft or Midway. Heck, even Nintendo.

I don’t know how a totally dated characters, who have no real connection to videogames in general, FGs in particular, could be relevant or attract more people. Each guest has clearly a target (Rash: Rare fans, Raam: gears fan, Arbiter: Halo fan). There is no real target in this case.

You really surprise me @KIFANATIC8488. For someone who has “Killer instinct Fanatic” as name, you have to understand that these two characters doesn’t fit AT ALL in both KI unniverse/aesthetics. You mentioning them in your wishlist sounds like a joke, which does no favor to you in terms of respect to the franchise.

1 Like

Hey, even those that are added extra are not there because of fitting in any aesthetics or universe. It’s simply a promotion of previous games that all collaborating developers made before.

1 Like

I sense that B&B would be quite literally a waste of the developers efforts to make characters that would even fit the aesthetic of KI. Just look at the characters and the level of detail in their design, then here come poorly drawn, poorly acted B&B. They just don’t belong.