Anyone successfully used Aganos back or forward dash?

Here’s one example!

I’ve never seen it used effectively. This Aganos had 2 chunks. Maybe it can be useful lol. I’m a bit doubtful but I’d love to wrong! I went in the lab and saw that a backdash “can” escape throws if you’re not too close (but still in grab range) of your opponent.

FWIW …

it’s saved me a couple of times already, but almost always on accident. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have found no use for them, but the studio admits that they where always meant to be terrible.

I think this and some other very specific situations are its only use. I guess all the Glacius mains could come up with some use for it in season 3, too.

I’ve actually started to try to get into the habit of backdashing throws and it seems to work pretty well, but I don’t know if that’s because it’s viable or because my opponent is kinda baffled by what they just saw lol.

At the MOST I think it might be safe but I don’t think you can legitimately punish the throw

could it be quicker to give throw invulnerability than teching a throw? If so could be useful. Also vs command throws.

If they gave Aganso throw invulnerability he would be absolutely and utterly broken.

Now, if you’re only referring to having it as part of his dash, he already has it - you just have to anticipate the opponent’s throw. :wink:

Absolutely broken? Now without heavies invulnerability on top of that :stuck_out_tongue:
On a serious note, doesn’t he already have that in the form of shadow pulverize? I don’t think I’m reading latest post right…